Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tantra File Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's weird though, I only changed the tantraparam file on my client and it keeps on crashing. When I load the original client param file (K12 of 3000FR) to the zone server it then crashes. I don't know why it crashes, does it has something to do with the versions?

I'm using a K6 client btw.

Just to add, when I revert the original param of the client to the systems folder. The game loads properly, but my problem would be I could not connect to the server. I can still use the K12 client (Tantra 3000FR) to connect to their servers by reverting back the original serverlist.bin

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone still have the tutorial regarding the OLD Update.exe? thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's weird though, I only changed the tantraparam file on my client and it keeps on crashing. When I load the original client param file (K12 of 3000FR) to the zone server it then crashes. I don't know why it crashes, does it has something to do with the versions?

I'm using a K6 client btw.

Just to add, when I revert the original param of the client to the systems folder. The game loads properly, but my problem would be I could not connect to the server. I can still use the K12 client (Tantra 3000FR) to connect to their servers by reverting back the original serverlist.bin
I do use the TantraFR client. it is Kathana 5 version so you will need to do everything that posted regarding mounting the server and connecting the client. if you could follow the instructions, mounting the server is very simple. connecting with the client is the same. you just need to replace the htlauncher, serverlist.bin /system HTSMessgae.txl and Tantraparam.tpa to make the client connected. if you haven't understood everything they are posting that was aked over and over in several threads, you will never mount a server and you will just keep on begging for help that will complicate more.

as a suggestions read everything until you understand it. download the necessary files and do it. mostly, languages are in spanish so it is rare to have an english version. before i post or asked for help i see to it that my server is up and running. trouble will come along but it is easy to manage.

so start your way by understanding the posts. until then, move to the next objective. most of the lechers like i am, is playing tantra nexogame or tantra ph because they are the most stable private servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About the tantraparam problem, make shure that you are pasting the tantraparam.tpa for the client, and not for the server, if you paste the tantraparam.tpa for server on the client automatically crush.
About the problem of conection, remember: you need to edit serverlist.txt, HTMessage.txl ( edit HTMessage.xml and then convert to HTMessage.txl), update.exe and HTLauncher.exe. The last two edit with hexa editor, search "http" and change that direction for your IP. Sorry for my english :p

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
bro I already added you bro at yahoo. Please do accept. Same as my username here with 01. Anyways I have to ask you what was this problem. (refer to the screen shot below)

infinium - Tantra File Release - RaGEZONE Forums

The DBSRV.EXE is already open. What should I do?

I have similar problem. Any inputs please? Using MSSQL 2012 Server here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir...where's the database and the DBSVR MSGSVR ITEMSERVER SQLDAEMON and the zone 1-34?...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mis this guys.
infinium (batman)
jbietz
shichibukai

you guys have own a server right now?
can i visit? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
awts. how sad.
i still love this game,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING MR INFINIUM
hi sir infinium you have a video tutorial of how to connect the website to in game ?. you have DBSRV FILE? and u have a gm tool in English language po.. i understand the little but i need more knowledge thank you sow much mr infinum or you have also a video that how to connect to open server... thanks you very much mr infinium thank you for share your knowledge... ^_^ thank you again mr infinium

I'll be posting something that might help everyone in this community... Most of the items that I will be posting was not originally mine. I'll give credits to the one where I got that file (if I can still remember where did I got the file)

here's something that might help you in creating your own items in tantra all credits to yagamy

photoshop plugins, credit to zypong

Blue A21 Set, credit to playgames

GMTool Guide, credit to jodietiger for this guide. i'll be releasing gmtools after this.

GM ANSI refer from GMTOOL Guide for purpose of this file, credit to jodietiger

GMTool compatible with MS Server 2008 r2 modified by infinium (from spanish to english)

OLD Tantra Infinium Client
part1:
part2:
part3:
part4:

account creator bit modified by infinium

MS SQL 2005 Express Edition with neccessary plugins, credit to jodietiger
part1:
part2:

MS SQL Installation Guide, credit to jodietiger

HTMessage.xml "not sure where did I get this have lots of them @_@

NPCGener "source too many to mention"

OLD Tantra Infinium Param

Zonesrv.exe, "got this from other indian forum with the help of google(can't remember exact name of that forum)"

server tool that helps you open your server with just a click of a button, credit to yagamy

hit "LIKE" or "Add to Infinium's Reputation" if this share help you guys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir how can i add rups in my account?. and how to change the exp in mobs? thanks

sir where can i get rups here?. so hard to lvl up

Back