Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

tpa2xls tool(client)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you .. I hope you will release also some dll that will expand the tantra game the way it is . That would be nice at all .+1

Reaction score
WOW tandev01

First you start showing my Island Map on your youtube account (for what? for saying you did it?)
And now you use MY FILES on your example video of how the tool works.

May I ask what is your intention on doing this? are MY Files so valuable for you?

I know client side files are PUBLIC, even if we packed or not they are public, so what I think your intention is: is to sell the tool gaining money by taking advantages of others ignorance on how to do it.
I can.. if I want, ruin your intentions, just by releasing those files by free.

ONE IMPORTANT THING that for sure you are not telling to all those who don't know: IS THAT WHAT YOU GET BY READING CLIENT SIDE TANTRAPARAM OR HTSCRIPT, is the Client part of those files, you will not get the server part fields, so those files are useless unless you add your own server part.

Eliana Gherbaz

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow! Is this work with any version of tantraparam.tpa?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh i see. Sir do you have HTLauncher k4 version with 3 slot bar?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WOW tandev01

First you start showing my Island Map on your youtube account (for what? for saying you did it?)
And now you use MY FILES on your example video of how the tool works.

May I ask what is your intention on doing this? are MY Files so valuable for you?

I know client side files are PUBLIC, even if we packed or not they are public, so what I think your intention is: is to sell the tool gaining money by taking advantages of others ignorance on how to do it.
I can.. if I want, ruin your intentions, just by releasing those files by free.

ONE IMPORTANT THING that for sure you are not telling to all those who don't know: IS THAT WHAT YOU GET BY READING CLIENT SIDE TANTRAPARAM OR HTSCRIPT, is the Client part of those files, you will not get the server part fields, so those files are useless unless you add your own server part.

Eliana Gherbaz
Take it easy.I never sell files for money. I am a tantra game lover and collect interesting tantra things for home offline play.

Back