Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XMLS + and K4.2 full zones

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is k4.2 version with 3 skill bar

Mr hetero already posted some link's regarding k4.2 version .

Hope you like it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir what is the password of setup.exe??.. thanks btw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pass: demetry.
which is the client for these files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please provide a client that fits your param

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are insolvent, these files, have my name as the xmls - DeathXtreme and Demetry <-< , pass the files is; demetry -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can share full resource (server, client, tool and table SQL) im try this file .. and eror or stuck in select server

Reaction score
Then my question demetry, if you own the files, Does it mean you own hanbitsoft? LOL! I think you don't know how to categorize ownership and a leecher here. No one owns the file but hanbitsoft itself. If you own those files, what have you accomplished and developments made in tantra? By releasing the server files and hexing what are already present? ROFL!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh. demetry own this file. i thought i owned it. lol. but thanks a lot. this is the first 3skill bar with full data that i managed to install. that was 2009 though. it came out because there came the k5 files.

Back