Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XMLS + and K4.2 full zones

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMG XML file is privet >.<
please give the link please ... Tkhs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
all of it is working. shared by heterojeneo. no longer supporting that. the client that is compatible with it is tantra maxi. i don't think its still active. my cloud server has expired and did not renew it. kathan5 is now fine with me. and its 2 years already.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hii.. I have a problem with htmessage.txl kathana 4.2.. stuck at Mandara Area [0] [1] [2]
Can anyone help me.. look at attachment.. thanks so much

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
only mandara 1 is working with me. I use Tantraph client. the 2005 version. or to eliminate the mandara 0,1 and 2 option, use tantra maxi client shared by heterojeneo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Terrified..

Thank's for your information, if I use a maxi tantra, there are coordinates on the nickname. whether it can be eliminated?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well it has something to do with "debug mode" that is why there is a coordinates... Check again your htmessage and your htlauncher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx so much Terrified...
but i can't change the htlauncher, it always crashed when i change the htlauncher. Can u give me htlauncher ? i use maxi tantra client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've finished editing htlauncher, but always crashes when confirmation of character.
this incident when I replace htmessage.txl, all running normally if I replace it with the original htmessage.txl

Back