Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yut Nori Fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I found this out not too long ago and thought everyone else solved it. I had several friends asking me how I fixed it.

So here's a clue.

It's actually pretty easy, you just have to edit your xml for the Biryu NPC, I think it was Kathana3 NPC xml, I forgot the correct name since I haven't thought about sharing it because I assumed everyone else solved it.

The NPC doesn't read the line where you can click "Yut Nori" or "Lets Play Yut Nori" It will only show 2 lines/selection.

So the solution is just to modify the XML so that the selection "Yut Nori" or whatever it is will appear on the NPC and make the client respond with the correct UI for Yut Nori.

To be honest I completely forgot about it, I just hope this can help someone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's because I forgotten about the correct procedure lmao.
aa
I'm stuck with the multiple servers at the moment on the Mandara Area 0,1 and 2. Once I fix this I should be able to give the complete detailed instructions for the yut nori fix.

Back