Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ask me, i will answer your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
where can i buy a good price of angel edda and obj2tmb files bro?....in low price..maybe u can answer it..or maybe u have it...

what angel edda? did you mean converter?

i dunno, i have my own converter tool. I will not post it in public for personal reason,
I would recommend to buy it from tantra server like fr or extreme.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello please help me my gm tool wont pop up . i have screenshot. gm tool doesnt appear - Ask me, i will answer your problem. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How is this a realease?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do anyone have a tantraparam.xml and clientres.xml with updated items?

please share.

Reaction score
bro u have facebook?...i want to buy...bcous my server is bug when u cast a skill its very fast...
You want to buy for what for me? if you want to run a server i will guide, Philippines Area. Cast a skill is fast? post some video,

hello please help me my gm tool wont pop up . i have screenshot. View attachment 123823
Run it in administrator, if won't appear again restart your unit.

How is this a realease?
I was just putting it release so that other people can see what's inside.

do anyone have a tantraparam.xml and clientres.xml with updated items?

please share.
find in these thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f400/tantra-file-release-835608/#post6950880

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you sir. it helps me , :)

hello please share some updated clientress and tantraparam sir ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir how can i edit EXP monster and rups ?

What you said updated clientress and tantraparam? if you want to same items with other server you can edit in clientress and tantraparam.

You have link sir ? for the updated Clientres and tantraparam ? XMLS ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ MrHappy Man
open your task manager and look for the window for your gmtool. right click and maximize it. this happens with all gmtools as far as i know. it is a bug but, will not effect the usefulness of the gmtool.

Reaction score
Bro.. i made a server which is k6 now i have a problem... when i hit a monster only half animation of my skill...fast casting...they said that my problem is the converter of my param..i use k4 converter of my tantraparam....what should i do...

-yeah i want to buy some tools like obj2tmb and angel edda...

like i said in other thread, using k6 is so many bug, i can't help you that. There is no problem in your param when your server is running.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro marcuel can u provide a good source of security for an server..because my server always get attack by attacker like ddos attack,a
also zones or maps always go down i don't know yet what the attacker are using to attack my server so we implement ip blocker to our server also firewall when ever an ip is spamming to our server we block it but sometime we we block players who are not actually attacking our server.. do u have any recommendation bro about this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir how to remove the god exclusive of a sun set .

Sir how to make also my effects or stats of an item.

Can you teach me sir

thanks sir.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sir how to remove the god exclusive of a sun set .

Sir how to make also my effects or stats of an item.

Can you teach me sir

thanks sir.
First is first. Are you trying to use K5???????? If so then the problem isn't in the settings inside of the param but, in fact in the tool you are using to convert it. I have had this problem in the past and unless you have a converter that isn't bugged the problem will not be rectified by changing anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first is first. Are you trying to use k5???????? If so then the problem isn't in the settings inside of the param but, in fact in the tool you are using to convert it. I have had this problem in the past and unless you have a converter that isn't bugged the problem will not be rectified by changing anything.

sir i am just using k4

sir i mean the sun set.

Example brahma set. I want to make it exclusive for vishnu just like that sir.

Thanks sir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello about in tantraparam where can i edit EXP and drop Rate of the monsters ? please answer . thank you . and the damage of the weps and attributes of the armors ? :D thanks advance .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pre. pede bang gumawa ng GMTOOL gamit lang Visual Basic?

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back