Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ask me, i will answer your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
about the HTLauncher... how can I inject my serverlist? thanks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir,

how can i make stone for +12 or +15 100% success, k4 server, i tried it but i doesn't work. just like sambadu +9 100% sucess

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone teach me on where part of the clientres of the armor will i put the model of the wings of the set..

because i want to make a set that have a wings.....

can someone teach me please... thnx

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to fix bug in kruma like brahman teleporter can't teleport then named into brahma scout wich is a moving teleport can you help me and also libertine its bug can't kill how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server is now working,,
and now i want to make my server online. just like a dedicated server.
i have static ip comes from my internet provider here (180.249.xxx.xxx)
and my network topology is about like this ==

Code:
internet -- ADSL Modem  ---  Mikrotik™ Routerboard --- switch --- my PC(Tantra server-192.168.3.70)
          (192.168.1.1)         (192.168.1.2)            l_ _ _ _ other PC  (192.168.3.0/24)
                                (192.168.3.5)
the modem is set to bridged so, PPPoE client is dialed from my Mikrotik™ Routerboard.
i have tried to put my public ip (180.249.xxx.xxx) in DBSRV admin,localIP,serverlist. but "binding fail".
i also have tried to put some nat-rules in my mikrotik to redirect some ports (1000,5001,5000,3001-3033)to my PC.
but still "Binding fail".
would u help me to fix my problem ?

note : i don't want to use hamachi because it is laggy here. i have 500ms ping to my friend's hamachi instead of 30ms through ip from our internet provider
sory for my bad english grammar..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Run Dual Ethernet adapters in your pc and use ICS to connect to your router. This way you will have a direct link to your static ip address and still others inside your network can use the internet from your server pc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Run Dual Ethernet adapters in your pc and use ICS to connect to your router. This way you will have a direct link to your static ip address and still others inside your network can use the internet from your server pc.
thank you for your response.
do you mean my network topology should be like this?
Code:
internet  ---  modem  --- myPC(TantraServer) --- Mikrotik RB --- switch ---- other comp's

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes exactly. this way your server will have a direct connection to the modem with the static ip address and your router will use ICS to connect the other pcs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes exactly. this way your server will have a direct connection to the modem with the static ip address and your router will use ICS to connect the other pcs
are there any method ?
the problem is, i can't turn on my PC for 24hrs (i need to do some restarts,turn of for hardware maintenance,etc). meanwhile, the internet connection should be 24hrs online for other computers.
any others solution ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can try to use port forwarding in your router and then use your static ip but, this will be somewhat slower considering your router will then be controlling the bandwidth vs. direct connection. when you use port forwarding it simply transmits your ports to the static ip address of your modem not your lan address. configure your router as such and set your serverlist and other ip address inside your client and your server to the static ip address at that time. also another thing you need to consider even though you have a static ip address is that your firewall will allow the connection to the internet along with your router's firewall and your internet provider's firewall

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ahm sir how can i change my ip address to make it on the name of the webserver I'm using Globe how can i set it up can you gave some instructions thanks in advance :)

How to make my IP static then how to have static without having paying ^_^ i want to be the host of my webserver which my pc is in 24hrs and also the server can you help me ? thanks in advance :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can try to use port forwarding in your router and then use your static ip but, this will be somewhat slower considering your router will then be controlling the bandwidth vs. direct connection. when you use port forwarding it simply transmits your ports to the static ip address of your modem not your lan address. configure your router as such and set your serverlist and other ip address inside your client and your server to the static ip address at that time. also another thing you need to consider even though you have a static ip address is that your firewall will allow the connection to the internet along with your router's firewall and your internet provider's firewall
i'll try this..
but,can you tell me exactly what ports should i redirect ?
zone 1-33 = 3001-3033 . is it right ?
any other important ports ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty sir..it works now..
i use my static public ip in serverlist.txt (server side)to generate serverlist.bin then put in client side.and change it back to my local ip for server purpose..
can you make a video regarding how to make an item mall if you mind thanks in advance :) Long live Ragezone :)
now i have same problem with him..
some video-tutorial's links are dead..
would u guide us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back