Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ask me, i will answer your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
it is always possible but, you will need the basics for tantra online. the requirements for hosting the game site itself is to have the databases that correspond with the game. also there are certain files within the web templates that they offer online for free that you will need. such as the .tad file and other key files in these templates. starting from scratch without knowing the requirements of the client itself will drive you nuts and take way too much time. the best thing i can suggest is to download the files already hosted online and then to alter them to make it your own.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello,

how to make .bin in GMPermission? I use 2 GMTools I don't know what versions those are, when I use the the other GMTool and login, it pops-out that "Permission Failed" and the other is just all the buttons are disable. I ran it as administrators and the ip address is correct. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
marcuel can you share how to edit the refinement success rate and price? I find it hard to understand their posts, maybe you can elaborate them better. thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi all guys, how does GM command like this "/RefiningRate" work? I cant change the refining success rate and the refining price.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
seems i can't find a correct way to adjust the refinement success rate and refinement price. and also how to upgrade the 3 skillbar to k4 server?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
seems i can't find a correct way to adjust the refinement success rate and refinement price. and also how to upgrade the 3 skillbar to k4 server?

What you are looking for is HTLauncher 2.8.0.8 to half step from K4 to K5. This will allow the K4 client to use a 3 tier skill bar. However I do NOT know where to get a copy of this version. Sorry

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir jbeitz107, sir can give me the link of thread that show how to setup properly the gmtool...
cause i do many ways solve this.. but it still happen when i open the gmtool..

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
sir jbeitz107, sir can give me the link of thread that show how to setup properly the gmtool...
cause i do many ways solve this.. but it still happen when i open the gmtool..

You can find the answers here in ragezone but, you need the following things for sure.
1. GMPermission creater
2. You need to add your server's IP to the Admin.txt file as the very first one in the list.
3. You need to make sure you add the same account information to TantraGM in your sql databases.
4. Make sure you have setup ODBC with TantraGM so that it can connect to your version of SQL Server. Follow this tutorial for setting up sql server and ODBC for the GMTool.

I do not know where to get a copy of the GMPermission tool but, it should be available for download here in ragezone.com. It will create a .bin file that you will add to your DBSRV/GMPermission folder.

NONE of this is my work. It belongs to the respective people that have offered all tutorials and files. I am simply passing on the information. Good luck!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok thanks.. sir.. !!

for now i only get this error
Untitled - Ask me, i will answer your problem. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
As this isn't really a tutorial, and the OP hasn't been awnsering lately I'm going to close this thread. If you need help, post a thread.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back