Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Disable % & $ # Htlauncher.exe

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This tutorial is very simple and also very helpful for those private server .
While there is a bug that if you put / n,%% & #% or ALT characters in the Party Board, [ Exploit ] Now learn to solve this error and will disable those characters.
Tools we need:
- Clean HTLauncher.exe [ k4 or k6 version ]
- Res hacker Tool [ You can download that in Google ]
- Install Res hacker
Then we will open the HTLauncher just simply right click then click Resource hacker and then find this tab ACCELERATORS
We will you a COMPILE SCRIPT , This Script will disable all Special Strings in your HTLauncher.exe .Save as and all features will be disabled.

Lunatic - Disable % & $ #   Htlauncher.exe - RaGEZONE Forums

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compile Script

101 ACCELERATORS
LANGUAGE LANG_KOREAN, 0x1
{
VK_F4, 40002, NOINVERT, ALT, VIRTKEY
VK_RETURN, 40001, NOINVERT, ALT, VIRTKEY
"%", 104
"@", 104
"$", 104
"!", 104
0, 104, NOINVERT, ALT, VIRTKEY
}

Credits to : DeveloperTantra
Link --- >
:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this was originally shared by Tantra Developer on facebook so credits goes to Tantra Developer :D

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Seeing this guide will help dupers/hackers learn how to edit the HTLauncher. Anyway we can still compress HTLauncher.exe in order for this Accelerator folder in Resource hacker not accessible by public.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
How about disabling the Print Screen key ? To avoid Wall hacking...

Reaction score
How about you make a low level hook that disables the PRINT SCREEN completely while HTLauncher is running.
Well, I guess you cant do that since all you guys do here is leech.

Or to make it more simplier, make a HotKey application that runs side-by-side when HTLauncher is running.
When someone presses the PRNTSCR, your HotKey PRNTSCR will close the Client instead.
That should stop them from using Wall bug.

Reaction score
How about you make a low level hook that disables the PRINT SCREEN completely while HTLauncher is running.
Well, I guess you cant do that since all you guys do here is leech.

Or to make it more simplier, make a HotKey application that runs side-by-side when HTLauncher is running.
When someone presses the PRNTSCR, your HotKey PRNTSCR will close the Client instead.
That should stop them from using Wall bug.

I was able to do this before using autohk, with a dll hooked on the htlauncher then it will trigger the autohk.exe. My only problem with that was the autohk will close automatically when I try to start another tantra client(I was lazy enough to search on how make it work on multiple clients)

Back