Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For Those who have Durga bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all

Since march of this year my players start reporting a bug in Durga that was not reported in the 6 previos years my server is Online, so first I thought: OMG another bug game have that players found this year (grrrrrrrr).

The bug is: they were able to own/get fortress after the event is over.

So for those who have the same issue, the solution is very simple, at least, of course, for those who have same task that I found was wrong: on the event 182 of that Zone (16) the call to the task 105 is wrong, the task that must be called is the 106. The complete line of the 182 event must be: 86 96 106 116.

And I will recommend too, to lower the time that task 25 call the event 25, in my files that time was set by hanbit in 180 secs (60*3) it means that all kalas resets will occur 3 mins after the event is done and in my opinion that is too much time, i changed for 40 secs, of course that time depends on your server delays, meaning that if you have a laggy server then better not to touch, but if your server runs smoothly then you can change it.

Regards
Eliana Gherbaz

Last edited:
Back