Anyone knows how to read .tad files?

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    469Posts

! Anyone knows how to read .tad files?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I wanna extract all character information from a .tad file. Any guide to do it?
    Have a look at my simple Discord bot https://github.com/cyberinferno/discord-chum

True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    1,329Posts

Re: Anyone knows how to read .tad files?

The simplest way to read information from a tad file is to simply open it with the GM tool but, you can hex it and convert it into readable strings if you want as well but, this takes more effort.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    469Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbeitz107 View Post
    The simplest way to read information from a tad file is to simply open it with the GM tool but, you can hex it and convert it into readable strings if you want as well but, this takes more effort.
    I wanted a guide to read file programmatically like for example in PHP to show it in website. Any GM tool source released?
    Have a look at my simple Discord bot https://github.com/cyberinferno/discord-chum

True MemberRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    491Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyberinferno View Post
    I wanted a guide to read file programmatically like for example in PHP to show it in website. Any GM tool source released?
    You wanted a guide to make it readable? that is nice for you, you can make it just follow the GM Tool Export Form, and make some code in php if you know what you are doing.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    788Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyberinferno View Post
    What are you up to?
    Are you making a web-based GM Tool?
    Or you are trying to make a "online model render" in your Web like AION/MU Online where it can show your character's stats / items & other information?

That is possible, but you know, the thing is, most people who "IS DEVELOPING" Tantra is not a developer themselves.
    They just want to copy-paste someone else's release.

You should try to PM @Eliana Gherbaz
    She knows the file structures of Tantra very well.
    She even imported the maps & other stuff to Unity3D. ;)

Edit: I think I remember that the account @Eliana Gherbaz in Ragezone was deactivated or she has no longer access to it. However, she made a new account but I cant recall what was it as of this post.
    Looking for Custom Launcher for your Private Server?
    We create custom launchers for ANY Private Servers.
    Message us through Facebook or send us a message through Skype: qstarmacro@gmail.com

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    469Posts

Quote Originally Posted by master_unknown View Post
    What are you up to?
    Are you making a web-based GM Tool?
    Or you are trying to make a "online model render" in your Web like AION/MU Online where it can show your character's stats / items & other information?

That is possible, but you know, the thing is, most people who "IS DEVELOPING" Tantra is not a developer themselves.
    They just want to copy-paste someone else's release.

You should try to PM @Eliana Gherbaz
    She knows the file structures of Tantra very well.
    She even imported the maps & other stuff to Unity3D. ;)

Edit: I think I remember that the account @Eliana Gherbaz in Ragezone was deactivated or she has no longer access to it. However, she made a new account but I cant recall what was it as of this post.
    I am trying both the things you mentioned actually!

Advertisement