Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tantra GameLogin Video Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@urgent :) can you help me with this one ? im stuck at server selection . Log in success - Tantra GameLogin Video Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@urgent oh its about TAD file :) . and its fix .. the web cant generate TAD file . i need to create on the CreateAccounts.exe and put it on the Accounts Folder LOL ?

if you know something so that its not hustle please tell me thanks :)

about the stuck at server selection you must open zone1 and zone6 :) so that it connect to the server .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I don't know about that, but make sure that the registration Direction to /Server/DBSrv/account so that the tad files can be generated there in folders

and i recommend you, use 0 3 at the beginning of your server list in the client so you wont get blind reading with that size of font

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@urgent how can i edit NPC names ?

or where can i open that one ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MrHappy Man it's in param bro :D

@jbeitz107 we have to share knowledge XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@urgent . eh bro can you help me i have problem im using hamachi for lan network and why does my other pc cant connect it says Cannot Open Version File .. i edited it correctly and edited all i have to edit, the host of the hamachi server can login and why my other pc cant connect ? please help . i just copy paste the files from my pc to my another pc using flashdrive *USB* . thanks advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MrHappy Man well bro i didn't try to use my autopatcher with hamachi beside i just tried to use hamachi with v3goodluck but i can't connect either i always end up with sorry connection to server has failed error, and maybe if i'm right the solution to your error that both PCs have to be on the same hamachi network to be able to connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@urgent bro they are already connected .. on the hamachi network and still cant connect to the host ? ... how did you manage your autopatch bro ? ... where do i need to put v3goodluck ? please show screenies bro :) hehehe my other pc always get this error when i run the SStantra "cannnot open file version" whats wrong with this ? or did i miss something ? my host is good but my other pc cant connect. thanks advance :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@urgent bro they are already connected .. on the hamachi network and still cant connect to the host ? ... how did you manage your autopatch bro ? ... where do i need to put v3goodluck ? please show screenies bro :) hehehe my other pc always get this error when i run the SStantra "cannnot open file version" whats wrong with this ? or did i miss something ? my host is good but my other pc cant connect. thanks advance :)
Can't help with hamachi but, as to reply to your other questions.
Create a shortcut to HTLauncher and go to properties and add this to the end of it -v3goodluck (This is only good if you your htlauncher has this code in it. Be sure to use a hex editor and search for -v3goodluck. If it does not find it then this will not work for you.)
Cannot open file version is because it is not able to connect to your site to download it. Make sure you are using Autopatch v2 to create your patch for your website.(Sometimes this may require you use another pc besides the one you are using for your server to create the patch files.) Recommendation - use no-ip.com DUC Client for your website if you don't have a static ip address and make sure that port 80 is opened for your website in your firewall for both your computer and your router(only if you are using one). Using the DMZ settings of your router allow you to open all ports for your pc but, this does NOT guarantee that your ISP is allowing the connection.
Also on another note make sure that your firewall allows exceptions for both SSTantra.exe and your HTLauncher on your pc you are trying to run it on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dibujo.JPG - Tantra GameLogin Video Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Help =(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ MR.happy man are interested in making a server can you help me then i help you so that f our server succes I'll make you GM in my game just pm me your FB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good tutorial but you need specify what xampp use the xampp we use is 1.6.4 with your patch but if u know php u dont need that version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kaka well that's an off topic lol because this didn't use XAMPP and this thread has nothing to do with XAMPP :) but they can use that with xampp 1.6.4 and 1.6.6 ( the versions i used ), as for PHP yes i know nothing about it :) beside you won't be able to find a patch for other versions ... and as jbeitz said before latest version don't have the msql connect and injection and it's not just the PHP file . it has something to do with the other files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there are some text needed to edit in s_game folder to run it without errors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back