Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear Tantra Developer,

i am using tantra files AOT since i followed the tutorial on making the server , but i have only one problem when i choose the server it says " SORRY CONNECTION TO SERVER HAS FAILED "
I CHECK MY IP , ADMIN.TXT, LOCAL IP, but there's no problem. regarding in htlauncher i already change the ip to my local ip..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
long time noo see dude pm me in fb i need to talk to you

regards

Most likely the HTMessage and Serverlist are encrypted in the HTLauncher. You will need a copy that has not been altered and create your own HTMessage with Serverlist. This is how it is done by all servers.

pm me in fb dude i need to talk too you

regards by the way its been long time we didnt talk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir, paano po pala i save yung HTLauncher pagkatapos i edit sa PSpad... kasi kapag Ctrl+s ko ganyan yung nanyari sa HTLAUNCHER. :)
pasenxa na po, newbie... sana po ay maturoan nyo ako. salamat po. :)
Terrified - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Terrified - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for being stupid...
but can you elaborate which file to edit in step #15?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to set up Tantra Online K5 Version:
(Intended for those lazy people asking over and over where and how to setup)
Please don't ask me a lot of question if you can't understand. This is free and I share for free.

What you will need:
1. The Server Files posted by pher14344. You have to download including the fixed database and anti DDoS code.
2. A Apache server - No need to locate this one. you can find it in google. credits to yagamy.
3. A good client of course. I prefer this one (Edited due to link) but download at your own risk. Use several antivirus (I give the precaution). Credits to heterojeneo.
4. The (It is the latest right now I think).
5. The data.

Steps:
(I wont elaborate this one because it is very elementary, just the summary) - so don't ask me.
1. Setup your xampp server.
2. look for the php.ini file and open it in notepad. enable the mssql connection by removing the ";" on the left side.
3. copy the website data into the htdocs folder of xampp
4. Install your mssql 2012. Set it up as multi with "sa" user enabled.
5. Open the sql browser and restore the fixed database backups
6. Replace your php connections with the SQL name (e.g. "TERROR\SQLEXPRESS", "sa", "123456") - means the sql server name, the username and the password.
7. Extract Server files (e.g. C:\TERROR) - You should see the folders from Chatserv, DBSRV, MSGSRV, and so on...).
8. Replace the register.php directory with your directory, in my case is $accdir = "C:\TERROR"
9. Replace your Admin.txt with your Local IP (e.g. 192.168.55.45)
10. Replace your LocalIP.txt with your local IP
11. Replace your Serverlist.txt with your Local IP
12. Extract the client (e.g. C:\Tantra)
13. Replace your Serverlist.txt with your local IP in client with 0 6 in the first line.
14. Get the HTLauncher here and paste it in your client folder replacing HTLauncher.
15. Open a hex editor (e.g. PSPad.exe) and search for http and replace it with your local IP plus the link in your login site (e.g. ). only two line should be replaced. leave the others alone.
16. Use This to edit the HTSmessage.xml.
17. Replace the HTSMessage.txl in your client's /system folder.
18. Run the Server... DBSRV.EXE -> MSGSRV.EXE -> Itemserv.exe -> SQLDAEMON.exe ->Zone1 -> Zone6 -> then so on...
19. Run the Xampp and click the Apache button.
20. Run the client by using a batch file with "start htlaucher.exe -6.9.0.6 6.9.0.6" code.
21. Enjoy the game.

Some Tantra Useful tools in this website: theplaygamerz.blogspot.mx

I'm still confuse in this

how to fix this

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, thanks for this epic topic, so when i try to open the fisrt zone ive come across this error:
could anyone help me out please? thanks

Hello guys, how to reactivate the command DropItm in k5 files, cause is so much easy test stuff with this command. Thx in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just rename the itemserver.txt to any of you want like ex: 0itemserver.txt , renaming it is to disable connection going to itemserver

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the same concern. and those who had it connected, can you please share how this worked? thank you.
Yes any user name got in, and yes its trapped at the server selection page. and I'm lost.

ips location: 192.168.0.30
ODBC:
BILL_CONN billcrux_phil
Tantra Tantra
UserLogin UserLogin

serverlist.txt:
0 6
0 192.168.0.30
etc

if I do not use 0 6
I get try to connect again

gamelogin:

is displayed number 2

htlauncher
edited ip: 192.168.0.30

But I still miss out error CONNECTION

Solutions please.
Thank you

Excuse my bad English

Spanish

hice todo como en las guias, y e revizado muchas, pero aun no logro conectarme,

ayudenme por favor.
les pongo mi FB personal muchas gracias
facebook.com/yachex

View attachment 154475

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Sir,

IS the sql is applicable to all the tantra server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I hope they are still available for such busy times... No I wont make a private server, and no I won't make a new Item and no I am not gonna copy others. Its just me, may kids and my brothers.

---------------------------------

I finally got it figured out. Thank you Terrified! My server is up and running. Kathana 5.2.

I have the same concern. and those who had it connected, can you please share how this worked? thank you.
Yes any user name got in, and yes its trapped at the server selection page. and I'm lost.

------------------------------------------

Hi Sir, you need to open the tantra client from the server and type in the messagebox the command /whisper GMCODEHERE /openserver

the GM CODE is from your Zone, if you downloaded the zone here, it could be ME1LY

Thanks before.
Dear Tantra Developer,

i am using tantra files AOT since i followed the tutorial on making the server , but i have only one problem when i choose the server it says " SORRY CONNECTION TO SERVER HAS FAILED "
I CHECK MY IP , ADMIN.TXT, LOCAL IP, but there's no problem. regarding in htlauncher i already change the ip to my local ip..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just a request, if anybody could share an English HTSSetting.txl (server) so as even if the client is English, the monster speech and the title quest are still Mexican Language. If I created an HTSSetting.txl, its not compatible, the file size has big difference. And of course, its not working.

Back