Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To update this thread:

Regarding Players closing zones, you need to use the old MSGSRV.EXE (mine is from K3) and for editing HTSSettings.EXE the best way is to do it is to hex it. however, be sure to save it back with the same byte size or it will crash.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
by the way there is a new XAMPP download. here it is 1.8.3 and those who have problem in enabling mssql just edit php.ini

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys, can you make a tutorial on how to edit HTLauncher.exe using PSpad? after editing The IP Address of HTlauncher.exe, the file is corrupted. Help please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't recommend PSPad I only use it to create/Edit PHP document. CFF Explorer is better. When you hex HTLauncher, maintain the size. Or it will not work. You have to NOP the remaining bytes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To those who are editing monsters, creating items, designing your own resources... please update your clientres to match the updates in the resources. it should be the same. editing map is the same as creating monsters and items. Use tantra tool posted by manna. It should be working with 3DS Max as an add on.

Happy Exploring Tantra Game and Best regards.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there are new things discovered... i encourage everyone in this community to continue exploring. map can be designed and can be added. you can add new item name in tantraparam and clientres and new item id as well.

for a start, i won't share just yet. as to let others do en exploration and not just leeching. the basic has been given in full.

i am currently exploring k3 files and adding new map without breaking the game. qzp isn't working well but, i have found a way to make it work. from k6 dragon cave is the last map and incomplete as it may seem. but explore and be creative, its not that hard.

thanks manna for sharing tatratool by fatduck. new map, new monster, new item, new level.

hope to motivate others to do theirs. keep your server running,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Terrified - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

hello Terrified, what should i do next after opening HTLauncher.exe using CFF?
Can you make tutorial? thanks :)

Screenshot

actually i can just write the ip address (is this correct?) but the problem is the space

http/000.000.0.0..../s_games/blabla

is it ok to leave it like that or do i need to remove the space (..../s_games/blabla)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
From the looks of it, you are doing just fine. I suggest you copy HTLauncher as backup before doing anything in it.

To HEX HTLauncher.exe, you just need to look for two addresses that points the same as your HTMessage.txl row 301 e.g.

there were two lines in the hex. it will be seen in CFF Explorer. replace them both.

Select it, Copy Ascii then paste in your notepad and replace the necessary IP and path the same as yout Hompage login/register and you're done.

If in case the Ascii have remaining spaces, fill it with 00.

Best regards.

Terrified - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

hello Terrified, what should i do next after opening HTLauncher.exe using CFF?
Can you make tutorial? thanks :)

Screenshot

actually i can just write the ip address (is this correct?) but the problem is the space

http/000.000.0.0..../s_games/blabla

is it ok to leave it like that or do i need to remove the space (..../s_games/blabla)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hey mate terrified I'm still looking for k3 3 skill bar with its zone since Heterjeno not active on his skype would you mind to share it via skype

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mine is already modified a lot. and i am not sharing it. you have to get link of heterojeneo in deposit files under his posts here . or you can look for him via facebook. but the links to his post are still active. you need a fast internet to do it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
to all new developers, please do not ask me about XML2SERV for htssettings.txl (server side). sorry i don't have it. learn to use hex editor and change it there. i am just a leecher so i am not in anyway own or developed anything. i just modified everything and that is something you guys have to work on and improve. you cna create new maps, new monsters, new items... just take your time.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you guys can experiment but there are bugs in K3 to K4 3-skill bar. kruma map and naga village does not work. but you can eventually fix them in the process... the zone produces 3-skill bars and HTLauncher just run it as is. you can experiment more. i don't need to post a guide, there are plenty in ragezone already. use all your resources. tantratool is the great one. i will try to run the dragons grave in this map soon. still in experiment period.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir Please help

Im sorry I might ask question that is already been posted on the forum.I have search the whole forums but I unfortunate I have not seen the answer I do hope you can help. When I go to my local ip to register I meet this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_query() inC:\Users\Gebbie\Desktop\Tools\htdocs\includes\registro\ajax\comprobar_nick.phpon line 6

I have some SS
REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

Thanks in Advance..

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
How to set up Tantra Online K5 Version:
(Intended for those lazy people asking over and over where and how to setup)
Please don't ask me a lot of question if you can't understand. This is free and I share for free.

What you will need:
1. The Server Files posted by pher14344. You have to download including the fixed database and anti DDoS code.
2. A Apache server - No need to locate this one. you can find it in google. credits to yagamy.
3. A good client of course. I prefer this one (Edited due to link) but download at your own risk. Use several antivirus (I give the precaution). Credits to heterojeneo.
4. The (It is the latest right now I think).
5. The data.

Steps:
(I wont elaborate this one because it is very elementary, just the summary) - so don't ask me.
1. Setup your xampp server.
2. look for the php.ini file and open it in notepad. enable the mssql connection by removing the ";" on the left side.
3. copy the website data into the htdocs folder of xampp
4. Install your mssql 2012. Set it up as multi with "sa" user enabled.
5. Open the sql browser and restore the fixed database backups
6. Replace your php connections with the SQL name (e.g. "TERROR\SQLEXPRESS", "sa", "123456") - means the sql server name, the username and the password.
7. Extract Server files (e.g. C:\TERROR) - You should see the folders from Chatserv, DBSRV, MSGSRV, and so on...).
8. Replace the register.php directory with your directory, in my case is $accdir = "C:\TERROR"
9. Replace your Admin.txt with your Local IP (e.g. 192.168.55.45)
10. Replace your LocalIP.txt with your local IP
11. Replace your Serverlist.txt with your Local IP
12. Extract the client (e.g. C:\Tantra)
13. Replace your Serverlist.txt with your local IP in client with 0 6 in the first line.
14. Get the HTLauncher here and paste it in your client folder replacing HTLauncher.
15. Open a hex editor (e.g. PSPad.exe) and search for http and replace it with your local IP plus the lik in your login site (e.g. ). only two line should be replaced. leave the others alone.
16. Use This to edit the HTSmessage.xml.
17. Replace the HTSMessage.txl in your client's /system folder.
18. Run the Server... DBSRV.EXE -> MSGSRV.EXE -> Itemserv.exe -> SQLDAEMON.exe ->Zone1 -> Zone6 -> then so on...
19. Run the Xampp and click the Apache button.
20. Run the client by using a batch file with "start htlaucher.exe -6.9.0.6 6.9.0.6" code.
21. Enjoy the game.

Hi there, I am totally new to this kind of computer thing and just wanted to try this out. Just want to ask what do you mean by this

3. copy the website data into the htdocs folder of xampp - where can I get this website data?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to set up Tantra Online K5 Version:
(Intended for those lazy people asking over and over where and how to setup)
Please don't ask me a lot of question if you can't understand. This is free and I share for free.

What you will need:
1. The Server Files posted by pher14344. You have to download including the fixed database and anti DDoS code.
2. A Apache server - No need to locate this one. you can find it in google. credits to yagamy.
3. A good client of course. I prefer this one (Edited due to link) but download at your own risk. Use several antivirus (I give the precaution). Credits to heterojeneo.
4. The (It is the latest right now I think).
5. The data.
Number 5 , the word "Website" is a link to get it....you should read with more carefull....dont ask ppl give to u on spoon.
An advice elitegeek...you should read all tantra post before do something...read on google about xampp and how is work...read about php too.
Because what you asking right now is the very basic acknowledge you should have to create a tantra server.
Regards

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Number 5 , the word "Website" is a link to get it....you should read with more carefull....dont ask ppl give to u on spoon.
An advice elitegeek...you should read all tantra post before do something...read on google about xampp and how is work...read about php too.
Because what you asking right now is the very basic acknowledge you should have to create a tantra server.
Regards

Apologies, I was trying to delete my post but I couldn't I already found it before you told me. Really sorry. I am doing this step by step and I am afraid to post basic question because I don't have knowledge in this kind of concepts but I will try my best to read. Again, apologies.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi just visited this page... Just few questions... have you tested your server for http? And if so, is your php application installed correctly? looking at your code tells me, there is no problem with it.

just try this in your index.php

phpinfo();

then post again. I might help you with that.
Sir Please help

Im sorry I might ask question that is already been posted on the forum.I have search the whole forums but I unfortunate I have not seen the answer I do hope you can help. When I go to my local ip to register I meet this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_query() inC:\Users\GebriLLe\Desktop\Tools\htdocs\includes\registro\ajax\comprobar_nick.phpon line 6

I have some SS
REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

Thanks in Advance..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi just visited this page... Just few questions... have you tested your server for http? And if so, is your php application installed correctly? looking at your code tells me, there is no problem with it.

just try this in your index.php

phpinfo();

then post again. I might help you with that.

Thanks for your reply Sir I have a SS here hope I'm doing it right (about the index.php & php() )
REMOVED
REMOVED

Im not really good in this Im just a trying hard..I just dig on forums for information and links and php script. I dont know if I get want you ask for..

Sir I have this hunch I think the problem is on codes it will not connect with the xampp. im using an installer 1.8.2.4-VC9 the version is 5.4.2 something
so I downloaded driver 3.0 and used php_pdo_sqlsrv_54_ts.dll & php_sqlsrv_54_ts.dll put it in "ext" and edit the php.ini extension (i get the semicolon from ;extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_54_ts.dll & extension=php_sqlsrv_54_ts.dll) and save changes.

REMOVED

On this SS Im using a code that is intended for the new version of xampp from mssql_connec

On this SS Im using a code that is intended for the new version of xampp from mssql_connect to sqlsrv_connect.I manage to change all the code in php file from folders of htdocs (game, patch, s_game, includes, ajax) all those php file with mssql_ I change it to sqlsrv

REMOVED

from this to this

REMOVED

But unfortunately it does not work

REMOVED

I dont know if my hunch is correct...I do hope you can help me Sir... Thank you

Last edited:
Back