Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Anyone knows where and what SQL version should I download because the link provided is kinda complex and I think the link presented 2014 edition. Any direct download link to the SQL file will be appreciated.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TantraNewbie, i might like to help out but, you need to do a few things.

First is, make an index.php and place it in your main htdocs. or wherever your www is pointing at.

Then follow what KyleMarvin have suggested, it is to edit your index.php and delete everything in it and replace with just phpinfo(); in it and save it.

then open your browser and type and print screen what appeared.

if you cannot do that, we cannot help you with that.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hi again, I now successfully installed using Windows 7 Ultimate but I just want to share that before installing MSSQL Server 2012 you should install first . Once done you can follow this

Now that I successfully installed SQL Server 2012 I am now @ Step 6 and unfortunately I am having difficulties locating the said "php connections". Where can I locate and open this particular thing?

Appreciate your inputs so far guys.

Ciao!

Thank you for your reply Sir here some SS that I have I dont know if I got your instructions but here it is

REMOVED

The result is this
REMOVED

and other one

REMOVED

and the result is this
REMOVED

I dont know if I got your directions...I do hope you can help me thanks in advance...

You might just try using..

<?
phpinfo();
?>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again, I now successfully installed using Windows 7 Ultimate but I just want to share that before installing MSSQL Server 2012 you should install first . Once done you can follow this

Now that I successfully installed SQL Server 2012 I am now @ Step 6 and unfortunately I am having difficulties locating the said "php connections". Where can I locate and open this particular thing?

Appreciate your inputs so far guys.

Ciao!

You might just try using..

<?
phpinfo();
?>

PHP is on Xampp not on the MSSQL Server where I have a problem with :*: Just finish first all the things on Sir Terror's guide before asking for PHP you will confuse yourself more....

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
PHP is on Xampp not on the MSSQL Server where I have a problem with :*: Just finish first all the things on Sir Terror's guide before asking for PHP you will confuse yourself more....

Thank you bro. I forgot about the xampp will access it now. Will post more again soon. Again, thanks a lot!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi again TantraNewbie, the correct code was <?php phpinfo(); ?>
save it as index.php of which the screenshot you posted displays the php configuration. however, i need to see if there is a MSSQL part on the displayed. or try to search that in your display. something like this:

mssql

MSSQL Supportenabled
Active Persistent Links0
Active Links0
Library version7.0

and if not. then you need to setup MSSQL. or you have to re-install it. use my link in the first page so that you would not have much to configure and it is not atrial version.

for sir elitegeek; the MSSQL20012 advance server is a free edition. so i think you have downloaded the enterprise edition. please do share more of the data. the link i have placed is a free edition directly from microsoft and as is.

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score

Bro, can you give me a screenshot on where should I locate and edit this particular php connections in XAMPP (step 6 on Sir Terror's Guide)? Thanks in advance.

Also, I can see that you message me but somehow for some reason I can't access the private message page of Ragezone. Can you just post your PM here please.

Ciao!

for sir elitegeek; the MSSQL20012 advance server is a free edition. so i think you have downloaded the enterprise edition. please do share more of the data. the link i have placed is a free edition directly from microsoft and as is.

..but I can still use this right? During the installation it says Evaluation (default) which I think will run free for at least 180 days.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
save it as index.php of which the screenshot you posted displays the php configuration. however, i need to see if there is a MSSQL part on the displayed. or try to search that in your display. something like this:

mssql

MSSQL Supportenabled
Active Persistent Links0
Active Links0
Library version7.0

and if not. then you need to setup MSSQL. or you have to re-install it. use my link in the first page so that you would not have much to configure and it is not atrial version.

Thank you very much Sir for that info . Yes Sir I follow the set up which you posted in on page 1 here my SS
REMOVED

I also set up my ODBC, User DNS and System DNS on this manner I set up it with login ID and password here some SS
REMOVED
-
I didn't found the mssql support Sir but I found this
[/IMG]

I dont know but I think this is because of the new Xampp. Which they change the extension=php_mssql.dll to extension=php_sqlsrv and the extension=php_mssql.dll is no longer supported.

REMOVED

When I open to PHP/ext/ the dll the extension php_mssql.dll is not there..
REMOVED

But I found this the dll extension that I downloded from driver 3.0
REMOVED

And Sir I have this error whenever I will get the";" in the php.ini
REMOVED

I dont know If im correct but I think this is because the php_mssql.dll is no longer located in "etc". and its no longer supported with new Xampp..

I do hope Sir all my SS here could solve my problem... I really appreciate if you can help me.. Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Really appreciate if someone could help me in STEP 6. I have now my MSSQL working and XAMPP working now. I just need to proceed to the next steps of this tutorial.

XCtnBhJ - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Tested also with this code..

<?php
$test = mssql_connect('HERO\SQL2012','MYU','MYPW')
or die('Something went wrong while connecting to MSSQL');

if ($test) echo "Connection Success!";
else echo "Connection Failed!";

?>

B0z8zH - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

..but just don't know what file to use in STEP 6.

Sorry if I am whining. I am just a beginner with this stuff but for the love of the game I willing to learn.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mssql

MSSQL Supportenabled
Active Persistent Links0
Active Links0
Library version7.0

Sir Thank very much for all the info I manage to solve the MSSQL Server problem but when I try to register this things happen..

REMOVED
[/IMG]

I have this thought may the problem now is my DB .I use the fix data base with pher1433 post since its bak file I try to restore it by overwriting on the DB..Problem after another :*: but I will not give up with your help I know i can run my on server hopefully. I more thing when I run the client using a batch file I end with this..
REMOVED

I got of ???? I hope you can help me with this other problem that i have..Thanks in Advance.. regards

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
congratz guys! you are doing it! GM Terror can you teach me regarding the 3 skillbar K4? I don't like the K6. It has no editor for HTSSetting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
congratz guys! you are doing it! GM Terror can you teach me regarding the 3 skillbar K4? I don't like the K6. It has no editor for HTSSetting

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition. (severity 16) in D:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\home\register\reg.php on line 161

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in D:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\home\register\reg.php on line 161

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'userId', table 'billcrux_phil.dbo.tblUser'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. (severity 16) in D:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\home\register\reg.php on line 169

Sir Kyle I have seen your post and I encounter the same problem too.I've try everything but still it does not work.would you please be kind to share how you change the code in register.php "
$sql "INSERT INTO " please help me Sir Kyle regards

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I created this config.php

with this code:
<?php

$host = 'GMKYLE\SQLEXPRESS';
$user = 'sa';
$pass = 'passwordbutyoucantedit';
$db = 'UserLogin';

?>

Then the login.php

<?php
require '../config.php';

$user_id = $_GET['user_id'];
$user_pass = $_GET['user_pass'];

$conn = mssql_pconnect($host,$user,$pass);
mssql_select_db($db,$conn);

$sql = "SELECT * FROM Account WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE UserId = '$user_id' AND Activated = 1";
$res = mssql_query($sql,$conn);

$sql = "SELECT isUserCreated,Password,ID,UserKey,Email,BlockedEndDate FROM Account WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE UserId = '$user_id'";
$r2 = mssql_query($sql);
$userPass = mssql_result($r2,0,1);
$ID = mssql_result($r2,0,2);
$userKey = mssql_result($r2,0,3);
$email = mssql_result($r2,0,4);
$sql = "SELECT DATEDIFF(day, getdate(), BlockedEndDate) FROM Account WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE UserId = '$user_id'";
$r3 = mssql_query($sql);
if (mssql_result($r3,0,0) >= 0);
$sql = "UPDATE Account SET Blocked = 0 WHERE UserId = '$user_id'";
mssql_query($sql);
$result = 0;
$result = mssql_result($r2,0,0);
mssql_close($conn);

if (($result == -100) || ($result == -99))
{
echo '2';
die();
}

$user_pass_ok = strtolower($userPass);
//echo $user_pass_ok."<br>";
$user_pass_ok = "@".substr($user_pass_ok,0,1)."^".substr($user_pass_ok,1);
$user_pass_ok = md5($user_pass_ok);

if ($user_pass != $user_pass_ok)
{
echo '1';
die();
}

echo '0';

$AccDir = "V:\TServer\DBSRV\account";
$password2 = strtolower(md5(strtolower($userPass)));
$ini=substr($user_id,0,1);

if (ereg("^[a-zA-Z]$",$ini)) {
$initial=strtoupper($ini);
}
else
{
$initial="etc";
}

$f=@fopen($AccDir."\\".$initial."\\".$user_id.".TAD",r) or die("Error");
$acc = @fread($f,7124);
$demopass=substr($acc,52,32);
$acc = str_replace($demopass,$password2,$acc);
$f2=@fopen($AccDir."\\".$initial."\\".$user_id.".TAD",w);
@fwrite($f2,$acc) or die("Error");
@fclose($f);

?>

Hope you could understand it. it is how I made the login account.
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition. (severity 16) in D:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\home\register\reg.php on line 161

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in D:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\home\register\reg.php on line 161

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'userId', table 'billcrux_phil.dbo.tblUser'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. (severity 16) in D:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\home\register\reg.php on line 169

Sir I have seen your post and I encounter the same problem too.I've try everything but still it does not work.would you please be kind to share how you change the code in register.php "
$sql "INSERT INTO " please help me Sir regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created this config.php

with this code:

Then the login.php

Hope you could understand it. it is how I made the login account.

Thank you very much Sir I will dig to script I have now a lead :laugh: how you made it work...

Sir Kyle I'm to excited to test if the script is working but I have not read it thoroughly I have no problem in login Sir its working very fine but on the register.php script I try to use your script but still may register.php wont work..I can you share your register php script Sir that solve your problem please. Regards

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@Terrified

After trying things out I came up with this kind of error of which I don't have knowledge about.

RgnDSrA - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Appreciate your inputs.

Ciao!

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Terrified

After trying things out I came up with this kind of error of which I don't have knowledge about.

RgnDSrA - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Appreciate your inputs.

Ciao!
The warning is telling you that certain Tables/Fields (in this case Account) you reference in your query are either invalid or don't exist. Could be several thing:

Check if you are connected to the right server/database
Check if the data are u inserting is a correct value respect the column
Some quote is missing
other

Try to run the query with a consult on your mssql app, that will give to u a better perspective

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and how can i help you with that error?

can you share some and what have you done so far?
@Terrified

Appreciate your inputs.

Ciao!

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MG] [/IMG]
[/IMG]

I have this thought may the problem now is my DB .I use the fix data base with pher1433 post since its bak file I try to restore it by overwriting on the DB..Problem after another :*: but I will not give up with your help I know i can run my on server hopefully. I more thing when I run the client using a batch file I end with this..
Terrified - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums
[/URL][/I

Im still stuck with these problems.. I hope anyone can help me with these problems..Thanks in Advance.. regards

Back