Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Xampp's apache is not running but the mysql is.

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@Terrified

Sir can you help me eliminate this Rupiah in the storage because upon creating an account there is always a 1,000,000 Rupiahs in it. I don't want to this because it might cause players to take advantage of it in my server in the feature.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@jbeitz107 I want to personally say "Thank you" in this thread. I have discovered more to sample.tad ^_^

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@elitegeek Create a new sample.tad file in the gmtool then hex it and change the name to sample.tad after you input the amount of taneys you want in there. It is that simple.

Thanks bro. Fixed it.

Moving on, does anyone know how to fix this caste system I am stuck @ Waisya level I downloaded pher14344's files but no luck on how to fix this system.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A bunch of awesome guides n stuffs in here.... so i stuck this thread! keep up with heloing out you guys! AWESOME!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you very much Kallyanna for making this thread sticky, I hope that this thread will be helpful for Tantra Developers new and veterans.
elitegeek
There is more you need to do. Moving to a more advance part. You will need to make the tantrabackup00 updated. This means that you will modify some on the SQLDAEMON.EXE. And when starting the server, run SQLDAEMON.EXE after you have up all the zones. it has a different variations so you have to do a trial and error of which one fits your server. you are advancing. That's great!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Terrified Im sure it will be :) Look after this thread, ill be keeping an eye on it, and anything i can help with just kick a pm my way, also goes for anyone :) MSSQL/ODBC issues.. only thing i cane really help with in this section :p gogogo guys!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys could you help me with this? When I open the zone1.exe it tells me it cant connect to item server.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Guys could you help me with this? When I open the zone1.exe it tells me it cant connect to item server.

Check these three in your server folder and make sure it using your Local IP (to check your Local or iPv4 IP Address open CMD and type ipconfig)

1. LocalIP.txt
  2. itemserver.txt (make sure their filename are all the same because some of them are item-server.txt and some are itemserver.txt)
  3. Serverlist.txt

Ciao!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same thing happens but anyways I got out of it bye deleting the itemserver.txt now my problem is that when I login it says please connect again
in (mexican)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same thing happens but anyways I got out of it bye deleting the itemserver.txt now my problem is that when I login it says please connect again
in (mexican)

Have you edited your HTMessage? STTantra? ClientRes.txl? Param.tpa?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only the HTMessage ang STTantra. What would i do to the ClientRes and Param to make it worK?

Only the HTMessage ang STTantra. What would i do to the ClientRes and Param to make it worK?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi joshuaes2000 you haven't done what is in the very first post of this thread. DBSRV -> MSGSRV -> ZONES-> if you intend to use item mall then run ITEMSVR before the zones. please read again the procedures, your question had been asked several times. you might as well find a preferred answer (that fits your question) in several posts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks dude. I have a new problem ... when i open the GM Tools it stucks in creating GM Management Dlg..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ODBC Needed:

Tantra - for Tantra Login
BILL_CONN - for Premium Item
TantraGM - for GMTool
UserLogin - for Registration

MSSQL SERVER ADVANCE 2012 and MSSQL Management Tool - for Restoring/Creating/Modifying Tantra Database

Database Needed:
billcruxphil
Tantra
userlogin

Tantra has two ODBC (Tantra and TantraGM) for Game Data and Ranking
billcruxphi = BILL_CONN (ITEMSERV.EXE and Webmall)
userlogin = UserLogin (For DBSERV and login.php)

for billcruxphil database, you only need the dbo.tblUserInfo (for Item Mall/Webmall/Krishuna) and dbo.tblUser (for WebMall Item) Leave the rest you might need them when you want to modify everything from top-up cards to expiry date.

for userlogin database, you will only use dbo.tblAccount (This is for Player registration in the website and Player Verification of HTLauncher and HTSSetting.txl)

for Tantra database, use the dbo.tblAccount (this is updated link between your DBSRV.EXE and your Account Details and GMTool), dbo.tblCharacter_tribe (Usen in more filtered ranking), dbo.GameInfo00 to dbo.GameInfo05 (the table used by your caste system, Ranking and SQLDAEMON.EXE linking to dbo.TantraBackup00 to dboTantraBackup05 that each of this tables are inter-related with each other),

The result why there is no update on caste system is that, the Series of interlink between MSSQL tables are not tested, checked and updated. You have to do trial and error as to modify everything that records all the data in the game. with SQLDAEMON.EXE running, it automatically transmit the data from dbo.TantraBackup00 to dbo.GameInfo00 and Replicating manually to dbo.TantraBackup01 with dbo.GameInfo01 and up to 05. If this did not record anything, you know where to troubleshoot.

That's all I could share today. I just explained how MSSQL, ODBC, Game client and Web inter connects. To really understand MSSQL you have to understand how its data saved and retrieved from every table in the database. I will not elaborate more of it. You have to DoITYourself in order to make it work.

This is for the newbies who are too lazy to search for the posted answers.

Credits to infinium, yagamy, hetrojeneo, masteryuda, john torres and the developers of ragezone. Because this data posted in here are combined post of this developers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you fix when it says client-server version dismatch. i already changed the settings and the worldsettings version to 6.9.0.9

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
ODBC Needed:

Tantra - for Tantra Login
BILL_CONN - for Premium Item
TantraGM - for GMTool
UserLogin - for Registration

MSSQL SERVER ADVANCE 2012 and MSSQL Management Tool - for Restoring/Creating/Modifying Tantra Database

Database Needed:
billcruxphil
Tantra
userlogin

Tantra has two ODBC (Tantra and TantraGM) for Game Data and Ranking
billcruxphi = BILL_CONN (ITEMSERV.EXE and Webmall)
userlogin = UserLogin (For DBSERV and login.php)

for billcruxphil database, you only need the dbo.tblUserInfo (for Item Mall/Webmall/Krishuna) and dbo.tblUser (for WebMall Item) Leave the rest you might need them when you want to modify everything from top-up cards to expiry date.

for userlogin database, you will only use dbo.tblAccount (This is for Player registration in the website and Player Verification of HTLauncher and HTSSetting.txl)

for Tantra database, use the dbo.tblAccount (this is updated link between your DBSRV.EXE and your Account Details and GMTool), dbo.tblCharacter_tribe (Usen in more filtered ranking), dbo.GameInfo00 to dbo.GameInfo05 (the table used by your caste system, Ranking and SQLDAEMON.EXE linking to dbo.TantraBackup00 to dboTantraBackup05 that each of this tables are inter-related with each other),

The result why there is no update on caste system is that, the Series of interlink between MSSQL tables are not tested, checked and updated. You have to do trial and error as to modify everything that records all the data in the game. with SQLDAEMON.EXE running, it automatically transmit the data from dbo.TantraBackup00 to dbo.GameInfo00 and Replicating manually to dbo.TantraBackup01 with dbo.GameInfo01 and up to 05. If this did not record anything, you know where to troubleshoot.

That's all I could share today. I just explained how MSSQL, ODBC, Game client and Web inter connects. To really understand MSSQL you have to understand how its data saved and retrieved from every table in the database. I will not elaborate more of it. You have to DoITYourself in order to make it work.

This is for the newbies who are too lazy to search for the posted answers.

Credits to infinium, yagamy, hetrojeneo, masteryuda, john torres and the developers of ragezone. Because this data posted in here are combined post of this developers.

TantraBackup00 now updating...
GameInfo00 now updating...(using SQL Agent to automatically execute "delete" & "insert" commands)
Rank00.txt now showing the first test account as "2 1 $CharacterName"
MRank00.txt no text or signs yet...(What is this for btw? Coz everytime I tried to delete it there no resistant coming from any of opened application (dbsrv.exe | msgsrv.exe | itemsrv.exe | etc.), meaning nothing is sharing with this file BUT with regards to Rank00.txt -> DBRSRV is holding it prohibiting me to delete it (so I sensed its useful atm)

EOC1ecs - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Tell me what did I missed please.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@elitegeek did you put the substrings?

Like this below:

Q: D:\TR\Share
G: D:\TR\DBSRV\guild
R: D:\TR\DBSRV\current_user
K: D:\TR\SQLDAEMON\Rank
S: D:\TR\DBSRV\Export

All of it should be updating Rank00.txt and Mrank00.txt there was a delay for update , maybe 5 minutes or depends on the SQLDAEMON time.

Back