• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

And here we go again

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
FrageDev - And here we go again - RaGEZONE Forums

>New Engine
>2012 Alpha gameplay

choose one.. xd

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually lets give it a try, noone of us wants to play the old warz trash anymore, so lets see what they will make out of the "new Engine" :)

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Actually lets give it a try, noone of us wants to play the old warz trash anymore, so lets see what they will make out of the "new Engine" :)

i have to agree... shattered skies had potential etc.. it all had potential and was much more enjoyable than things like newz or infestation..

soo who knows...

tho i am wondering if they gonna just use 64bit updated engine on old warz.. or they actualy gonna use stuff like nightshade (eclipse 2.0 from SS / LMS ) - if they would... it would be really interesting to see actual metalic / rougness flow added to a game... tho then i wish really it would get a leak like in 2012 ... just to be able to enjoy my work again xd

unless.... i will force my way into that... just like with aftermath..
who knows xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Infestation:Revival X -> Coming Soon.

Back