Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

And here we go again

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
FrageDev - And here we go again - RaGEZONE Forums

>New Engine
>2012 Alpha gameplay

choose one.. xd

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually lets give it a try, noone of us wants to play the old warz trash anymore, so lets see what they will make out of the "new Engine" :)

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Actually lets give it a try, noone of us wants to play the old warz trash anymore, so lets see what they will make out of the "new Engine" :)

i have to agree... shattered skies had potential etc.. it all had potential and was much more enjoyable than things like newz or infestation..

soo who knows...

tho i am wondering if they gonna just use 64bit updated engine on old warz.. or they actualy gonna use stuff like nightshade (eclipse 2.0 from SS / LMS ) - if they would... it would be really interesting to see actual metalic / rougness flow added to a game... tho then i wish really it would get a leak like in 2012 ... just to be able to enjoy my work again xd

unless.... i will force my way into that... just like with aftermath..
who knows xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Infestation:Revival X -> Coming Soon.

Back