Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Announcement] Changes in upcoming days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Hey :). I am the new section moderator for this section. As probably some people of you already know :).

I want to change some things in this section:
  1. Section rules. (Deleting useless rules, adding new ones) - Finished.
  2. Section splits (Help & Requests should be posted in a Dedicated section only. Dicussions in the main section.) - Finished.
  3. A new, clean and updated version of the community edition.

I would highly appreciate if anybody has concerns to not wait and contact me. I will try everything to help you as quickly as possible. (Only about forum specific problems. Please don't PM me with your WarZ specific problems. For that please create a thread HERE

Yours sincerely
GigaToni

Last edited:
Reaction score
So what has changed since now?

- We have 2 new rules added:
Requests are now only dedicated in help section only - NEW
Do not use "Important" "Fast" "asap" or something similar in your topic title - NEW
If there are any question regarding these 2 new rules or concern's please ask via PM

- The "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" has Official moved to Developments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back