Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anti Cheat - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
So. I've released my War Z server, and in the same week it got like, 10 hackers. I've managed to find out what hack they do use.
I tried to make a function inside the source-code of WarZ.sln, didn't work. I'd like to know if you guys are working on a solution for this, and if you will release it to the public. Also, this is a thread to discuss new features we find about those hacks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check Unknown Cheats forum, hacks for the main servers there

Nobody
Reaction score
You need to block 3 things and add HWID Ban to have a good system in the game:
- Block Duble Loguin (Will take all possibilities dupe)
- Block Injectors (will prevent any hack DLL-based work)
- Block change of values ​​in the process (the new hacks rely on Cheat Engine amending process value)
- HWID already have on WarZ Source, you need just make they send the Client HWID whit they loguin to you can make system to block ( i am working on it )

Tonight if you want to talk about that I can pass a company that I contacted to do this :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'd love to, folkz. I really need an anti-cheat for my server :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
DriftCity DLL is only detecting cheat engine / injector windows

I won't stop everyone, just the noob..

But still, better then nothing

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It was v1, supply him with the info he will block the rest.

I don't know about v2 but I got the source of v1 and it's only detecting for a blacklist of application title, you still need to make a check @ WarZ client and make a communication between the dll and warz.exe

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Know what? My friend gave me a really good suggestion - rename the WarZ.exe process to something random.

I did it, renamed to APEX_FrameworkD3D.exe, and, guess what? L0wb1t's hack doesn't works! Since my server is made up of 99.9% brazilians, it will take a time for them to ask l0wb1t to "adjust" his hack.

Anyways, I could remove a threat - now I only need a header file for my AntiCheat and! PROFIT!

Nobody
Reaction score
Know what? My friend gave me a really good suggestion - rename the WarZ.exe process to something random.

I did it, renamed to APEX_FrameworkD3D.exe, and, guess what? L0wb1t's hack doesn't works! Since my server is made up of 99.9% brazilians, it will take a time for them to ask l0wb1t to "adjust" his hack.

Anyways, I could remove a threat - now I only need a header file for my AntiCheat and! PROFIT!
Not really man, is only the creator of the hack (or any idiot who see a tutorial) change the source warz.exe to your .exe fil they gonna work, that happens whit my first server "CryZ", my .exe file is CryZ.exe and they only patch, I apologize about last night we were talking to the company that would make the anti-hack but it only made ​​lock Cheat Engine....
I'll ask the developer of my anti-hack talk with you to help you

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Not really man, is only the creator of the hack (or any idiot who see a tutorial) change the source warz.exe to your .exe fil they gonna work, that happens whit my first server "CryZ", my .exe file is CryZ.exe and they only patch, I apologize about last night we were talking to the company that would make the anti-hack but it only made ​​lock Cheat Engine....
I'll ask the developer of my anti-hack talk with you to help you

If he changes to my .exe, I'll change it again. If he changes again I'll start putting stuff like MD5 hashes in the name of the .exe.

Nobody
Reaction score
If he changes to my .exe, I'll change it again. If he changes again I'll start putting stuff like MD5 hashes in the name of the .exe.
When your game makes update to client, it just change the source of hack to the new .exe, this take less than 1 minute.....
Good Luck with your theory...

If you need to contact the guy who is developing my Anti-Hack just ask :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Folkz I really look for an anticheats I am has 2 finger of close all my work made for 2 months

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Consider kept silent really that I am going to pay for something who brings back to me nothing I am just a guy who loves WarZ without cheater my maintaining emulator if people are here to there mass sorry ben but this and not my purpose

A word to the wise is enough

Nobody
Reaction score
Consider kept silent really that I am going to pay for something who brings back to me nothing I am just a guy who loves WarZ without cheater my maintaining emulator if people are here to there mass sorry ben but this and not my purpose

A word to the wise is enough
I do not make available anti-cheat who are riding for me for the simple reason:
- Lately it has helped anyone in any way, you help someone and when you need help anyone....

I understand that many have their servers (like I have mine and I'm more focused on him than help) but it is also good to help rather than keep things to yourself....
Lately here's all "exchange of favors".....

If my friend want to provide anti-cheat he has complete freedom for me I do not see other servers as enemies or competitors, but as best chance to fail Hammerpoint....

Already ceased to be an area of ​​dissemination and sharing for area Capitalism

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can always wait for someone to release an anticheat but that mean everyone will have the source meaning everyone can bypass it.. :)

Sent from my Google Nexus

Master Summoner
Reaction score
WooAf, without offense, but I think your anti-cheat is worse than FairFIght. Just put a screenshot blocker on a hack and done!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
WooAf, without offense, but I think your anti-cheat is worse than FairFIght. Just put a screenshot blocker on a hack and done!
We have upgraded our screenshot function and it's not possible to block it anymore, the only thing they can do atm is bypassing the d3d check and we are working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back