Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[General] Bye RaGEZONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I learned so much with WarZ develoment last weeks, so much.. I think I learned everything there is to know in WarZ development because it's really limited. Last days i developed I had no envy to do this... I now would like to learn more of game development that's why i'm going to Unreal Engine 4.
Thanks RaGEZONE Community for giving me so much things in what i liked before. Thanks so much...

BYE!

Reaction score
Re: Bye RaGEZONE!

I think I learned everything there is to know in WarZ development

I don't think so.

it's really limited.

If you define "WarZ Development" as: Studio / Own Server, yep. You can walk around, kill players and zombies. Nothing more.
If you define "WarZ Development" as: C++ Development then you're wrong. If you know how to proper code C++ you'll have fun to play around, and it's a good base but nothing to stick, if you don't have time to clean and recode, on.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Bye RaGEZONE!

I simply don't have envy to dev anything in warz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back