Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community Showoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harro
Reaction score
Well.. here is the community show thread show what you got that others don't stay on topic.

f793
Reaction score
That thread doesn't have to be in help then, it has to be in Developments section. WTF really? :)))

Harro
Reaction score
I know i was also confused on why its in help here was good and if not development should have been the next spot to have it idk makes no sense lol.

f793
Reaction score
I know i was also confused on why its in help here was good and if not development should have been the next spot to have it idk makes no sense lol.
I think they have no idea wtf they are doing :)

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
We know what we are doing, it was moved by accident. But of course if we cleaned the spam without being lienant, most of you would be infraction banned. But since you said we don't clean nor do we know what we are doing, consider every post that don't abide by rules to be receiving a warning or infraction from now on.

That means all of you who love to stray from topic,start fights,ask for help in a release thread and respond to help questions in a release thread will be receiving nice messages.

Thank you for your time. Remember to follow the rules. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back