Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

crawling zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody
Reaction score
Hammerpoint used on his WarZ Alpha Promo Trailer :)
I'm trying to find where empowers but not found yet, I believe that is looking in the wrong place but I will start to focus first on weapons after the zombies....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MentaL - crawling zombies. - RaGEZONE Forums

I find too
:thumbup:

Reaction score
Seems like it was(?) already ingame. @ 30sec~ Just saw this way later on my vids (not at the Live moment^^), while i was Busy chatting :hmmmm2:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can I add something like the zombies in this game? how to make it SPAWN?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I add something like the zombies in this game? how to make it SPAWN?

In order to do so, you'll have to edit the zombie states, and likely create an idle animation for the crawler. As is, the game uses ? "Zombie_Idle_01.anim" : "Zombie_Idle_02.anim." That would of course mean that the zombie stands until it finds the player, then it will crawl towards the player.

Also, from what I can see you'll have to use that as a new zombie type designation, much like Fast is currently used.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In order to do so, you'll have to edit the zombie states, and likely create an idle animation for the crawler. As is, the game uses ? "Zombie_Idle_01.anim" : "Zombie_Idle_02.anim." That would of course mean that the zombie stands until it finds the player, then it will crawl towards the player.

Also, from what I can see you'll have to use that as a new zombie type designation, much like Fast is currently used.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back