Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to get into the Zombie MMORPG movement, and I'm having a hard decision choosing which Zombie MMORPG is better for me. I had read alot of reviews online about DayZ Standalone and ISS, and both of them have alot of core features that are very good.

I am aware that both, Dayz & Infestation:Survivor Stories has its pros and cons. I just want to get an opinion from someone who has knowledge of both DayZ and Infestation:Survivor Stories.

ISS - Infestation:Survivor Stories:
I am aware that it has more releases, and people who could help me if I had a problem with any errors or adding something.

DayZ:
Little to no releases for adding new features, but already has numerous amounts of features built in...

If anyone could share their input on which one they think is better, that would be fantastic!

Reaction score
I say ISS. I made an emulator that was strictly survival like dayz. ISS source code is easy to understand. I've been with the code for only 4-6 months and I'm already a pro.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Neither.

Infestation:Survivor Stories: Developers don't care for the game, when they got rid of PunkBuster that was a big "duck you, were done with this game" to the players. now the game is a cheatfest with a good 50-60% of the players using cheats.

DayZ SA: More realistic, but i find it filled with 13 year olds. I'm not a fan of the engine or the game controls (I don't want to press 8 buttons to pick up a f*cking item >:O, rare updates (same with I:SS) and i find it boring.

Honestly, i would go with Infestation: Survivor Stories servers or "emulators" because they fix all of the problems that Infestation has, most of them are free, they have new items, features, bug fixes, etc.

You can see the majority of servers here http://forum.ragezone.com/f794/.

f793
Reaction score
DayZ is new to the development era, go with ISS - you make something new and get tons of money from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back