[Discussion] 4K Textures onto the eclipse. Is it worth it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    480Posts

Re: [Discussion] 4K Textures onto the eclipse. Is it worth it?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by aLca View Post
    Seems like. But u should do it step by step, comes time, comes money for a new awesome PC. :)

Also, get a SSD. Some SSD's with 250GB are around 50-70€, not the world overall. :)
    i am trying to save money for ssd, but i need minium 512gb :/
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

You cannot get rid of me THAT easly

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    937Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    i am trying to save money for ssd, but i need minium 512gb :/
    better way use SSD just for windows and HDD for storage the things that is what i do

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    480Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bombillo View Post
    better way use SSD just for windows and HDD for storage the things that is what i do
    yea but i will need ssd not only for OS, also for 3dsmax, photoshop, gimp, blender, substance painter and marmoset. that gonna take much more space, also will have to storage all my workfiles on the SSD aswell etc
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    444Posts

Then u should better get a m2 SSD with PCIE Card, SATA3 SSD's are wasted money above 250GB in my opinion. :)

Something like the Samsung 850 Evo M.2 as example.
    Looking for some rock solid anticheat? Contact me at Jabber -> aLcaTr4z@jabber.de

SubscriberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    Cold NorthLocation
    67Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    is why the fuck they made separate TPS models and textures for guns, meds etc... why the fuck they couldnt just hack a model to be both TPS and FPS... instead of using 2 models.. you are using 1 model.... instead of 2 materials, you are using 1.. and instead of 10-12 textures.. you are using 3-5 ( 6 at max with glow map )... what is the less space / memory eating?
    its probably because they used war inc models. they should have used the same models and changed up the code to show attachments no matter what view. attm showing in tps, just like in fps. it would have been alot quicker than recreating models lol.. but i guess they must have had a reason to go through "all" this trouble.
    imagine being the designers and having to duplicate it all, new textures, new mats, new model files... omg the hassle haha! obviously animations would be an issue when it comes to using the same models as fps and tps are different, but come on.. they should have found a way. some guns look good in tps but shit in fps and vice versa

MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    12Posts

I think its a good improvement its just not as noticeable on textures as plain as WarZ ones or at least the one in the picture

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    480Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinx View Post
    I think its a good improvement its just not as noticeable on textures as plain as WarZ ones or at least the one in the picture
    i guess if i could go and remake stuff like buildings , or ground.. then maybe people could see the difference, at this moment i have to agree that seeing details on the gun is wierd.. but 4k has 1 advantage... if you take texture quality to low.. you will literaly have it like original 2k texture on high texture quality :D
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    428Posts

I suggest adding a detail map, it looks really nice depending on what texture, I used a set map on almost everything just to improve texture quality.

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    480Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown View Post
    I suggest adding a detail map, it looks really nice depending on what texture, I used a set map on almost everything just to improve texture quality.
    detail map... well it could work but i never actualy liked that.. maybe because hammerpoint used literaly a normal map of something like a cloth or skin for a detail map :D

tho could try that on the weapon
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement