Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Fredaikis AB signal page Facebook other emu

Reaction score
Hello,
I see my page facebook " InfestationTraining " is removed by Fredaikis AB

Oosmar02 - [Discussion] Fredaikis AB signal page Facebook other emu - RaGEZONE Forums

seriouse lol ?
@fredaikis @sven

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something is touching a nerve in fred :sneaky2:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Fredaikbitch should worry about removing his copyrighted poop from the game before attacking people.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I lost my page ! I think the players newz dropped enough for him to do so

They already did believe me

Fredaikbitch should worry about removing his copyrighted poop from the game before attacking people.

Kinda true

tho it suppose to be changed "Fred should kick svena to have no problems with copyrigts" cuz it is funny how a guy takes shits from everywhere, place it as a "skin" and profits

I think contacting someone should contact that someone stoles his ideas and profits on that ( Coridium is a creator of CS:GO Asiimov collection, that means his skins now are belonging to Valve, and he gets payed for his work, anyone wanna join me and contact Valve? )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

contact Valve? )

You guys are absolutely right , NewZ has lot of copyrighted material from other games and they are gaining enemys with that moves.

Everyone on this section will help you he has no idea about how much enemy he get.

Oosmar02 - [Discussion] Fredaikis AB signal page Facebook other emu - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He closed your page, I think cause your name of the emulator: Infestation -> this name got a copyright -_-

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Nope, LastdayMMO page was deleted too. He'll do this with the most populars emulators.

seems someone starts to feel worried i guess?

and honestly there are more places to use than facebook ;s and more safer place if people just gonna sit around searching for them ( believe me )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Easy way around this, get a provider that DMCA ignores... then we can all start laughing together

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Easy way around this, get a provider that DMCA ignores... then we can all start laughing together

ayep

same as people had to been doin with streaming

"you want to stream emus on twitch? too bad your acc will get banned" --> "hey guys, i am hitbox and i don't care what you gonna stream here"

same with facebook

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems someone starts to feel worried i guess?

and honestly there are more places to use than facebook ;s and more safer place if people just gonna sit around searching for them ( believe me )

Yes I thought the same, I started a project (website) only for WarZ to publish servers for free, when finished I'll create a topic about.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
It's kind of ironic, yes, but you have to remember that because he has legal rights to the WarZ/Infestation IP, he is legally in the right.

Personally, you guys need to move on from infestation and channel your creative energy into Unreal4 or Unity. You can make a game that's ten times better (or about the same) in those engines with a fraction of the effort. Hell, you can even use the WarZ backend with a Unity/Unreal4 project if you spend maybe a week putting it together. WarZ isn't exactly the most complex game, and you all know it, yet you cling to the dumpster that is the Eclipse engine for some unknown reason.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
It's kind of ironic, yes, but you have to remember that because he has legal rights to the WarZ/Infestation IP, he is legally in the right.

Personally, you guys need to move on from infestation and channel your creative energy into Unreal4 or Unity. You can make a game that's ten times better (or about the same) in those engines with a fraction of the effort. Hell, you can even use the WarZ backend with a Unity/Unreal4 project if you spend maybe a week putting it together. WarZ isn't exactly the most complex game, and you all know it, yet you cling to the dumpster that is the Eclipse engine for some unknown reason.

cuz some people are addicted to it :D

Reaction score

Building the core of a game takes much longer than the features and gameplay... have u tried making a game in Unity or Unreal without any starter project before?

Back