Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] HWID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody
Reaction score
First of all I am creating this thread for those who are interested in assisting in the creation of a system of Lock Hardware ID to prevent the entry of users already banned (if his motive had been banned) and thus do not post useless things.

I ask that moderation and administration to judge the topic is not helpful please take appropriate action.

Looking through the archives I found something related to hwinfo....
Systema practically collects information for the game, ie, it gets much your saved settings as a system that saves automatic ID all parts of your Computer...

Go on Folder
education\WarZ\src\Eternity

Open "Eternity" whit Visual Studio, go inside visual studio on folder
Eternity/3D:Source/HWInfo

Ok, you find recognition system parts and woe big thing...No!

And if we put together a code to make the automated system to send the information in this hardware ID of the client to a database and therefore possible to lock in Ban Hardware ID?

Is it Possible to do so within this part 3D:Source have anti-hack (made by DriftCity) enabled thus possible to create one course that will take time, so it is not easy.
I can not guarantee that my team and I have a system 100% functional even as we still need to create a database for this, outside which is also a bit tricky for us to do this, then who are willing to help please advise :)

PS: My team are me and Mateuus :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, I'm aware of it being commented out in the code.
By all means folkz and Mateuus keep on posting. I have no intention of removing this thread. If after you've discussed it in the General / Main section, you've added development updates or finalized your work; let me know and I will move it to the appropriate location.
Cheers.

Nobody
Reaction score
g_HardwareInfo.uniqueId
Yeap like i said, already have but no function to make they send the HWID to DataBase and blocks :)
I stopped work about this because i dont need more this, since i have my private server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeap like i said, already have but no function to make they send the HWID to DataBase and blocks :)
I stopped work about this because i dont need more this, since i have my private server :)
There already exists function for that too.

Nobody
Reaction score
There already exists function for that too.
But can bee bypassed :)

Why i gonna need a HWID which can be easily circumvented? =/

From to create a code base much better than this, the already comes ready to be ridiculous compared to other types of HWID Block :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But can bee bypassed :)

Why i gonna need a HWID which can be easily circumvented? =/

From to create a code base much better than this, the already comes ready to be ridiculous compared to other types of HWID Block :)
Any HWID can be bypassed..
Most implementations I've seen rely on WinAPI anyway lol.

Would be interesting to hear more about what you are doing that is not easily circumvented :)

f793
Reaction score
Any HWID can be bypassed..
Most implementations I've seen rely on WinAPI anyway lol.

Would be interesting to hear more about what you are doing that is not easily circumvented :)

Okay let them bypass it but who cares if they want to play let them play. By the way they will have to search whole Google for that :)

P.S I don't think not English speaking community will do that for example Brazilians, most of them don't speak English fluently so they will have to translate ;)

Nobody
Reaction score
Okay let them bypass it but who cares if they want to play let them play. By the way they will have to search whole Google for that :)

P.S I don't think not English speaking community will do that for example Brazilians, most of them don't speak English fluently so they will have to translate ;)
First of all you are a guy very racist and hypocritical for criticizing only see Brazilians and Portuguese so shut your mouth if you do not say anything to pay, and I'm Brazilian and I did so much more that you've never seen post something that provides and is criticizing others....
Learn to speak and learn something else about codes and then start criticizing it is only thing you do here, Speaking ill of Brazilian and Portuguese, and talk (to our cool, my server will be cool and bla bla bla) while not doing poop no :)

@Novoc The most basic HWID yes, If you mount a database to save every time the person log all parts of cumputador (parts like mother board, video card, HD) and block them all being the only person to buy another PC to play :) And this, u cant ByPass....
WarZ HWID System get only SO ID, if u look, CPU, MotherBoard, Video Card and another parts they already set but not enable so u can Enable and try :)

And YES i use Google Translate to talk here so what? Dont Like? Your Problem witch'So
sorri ifi ai dount espeik eingrix ( Only PT language gonna know hahahaha )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Novoc The most basic HWID yes, If you mount a database to save every time the person log all parts of cumputador (parts like mother board, video card, HD) and block them all being the only person to buy another PC to play :) And this, u cant ByPass....
WarZ HWID System get only SO ID, if u look, CPU, MotherBoard, Video Card and another parts they already set but not enable so u can Enable and try :)
How do you read that data?
Sure it can be bypassed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything can be bypassed, you just need to find out how to.
That has already been stated in this thread. Thank you for your invaluable input in this discussion. Much appreciated :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
That has already been stated in this thread. Thank you for your invaluable input in this discussion. Much appreciated :)
And thank you for not knowing that you can't change your HWID unless if you change your PC specs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And thank you for not knowing that you can't change your HWID unless if you change your PC specs.
Lol? I'm talking about hooking whereever he gets the variables for his HWID from.. You obviously can return a false HWID then.. Goddamn nub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back