Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] HWID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody
Reaction score
Well, if u search, PC parts like Video Card and etc, have only 1 HWID since u cant change ( Unless u re-install ur SO and BIOS ) so u gonna have "new HWID" just some code change but please, make all this to play a poop game like WarZ? --'
If u been banned on 1 server, u have More 50 pirates and 1 original so what? make all this to play on just one server? Pff,

He does. This guy thinks HammerPoint purposely leaked the source code for us to use. :p:
It is still suspect, who ensures that you not? Only to gain publicity and money with processes?
You work within the Hammerpoint to handle this? Stories any one account, I might as well post something to think about in any DW game and I talk and some guys banned steal things....
nobody knows, will that was not a Developer who leaked the files?

Sure it may be a stupid assumption but I doubt anything from the Hammerpoint If Hammerpoint talk that will declare war world (I know stupid assumption) do not doubt anything the way they are idiots and incompetent ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, if u search, PC parts like Video Card and etc, have only 1 HWID since u cant change ( Unless u re-install ur SO and BIOS ) so u gonna have "new HWID" just some code change but please, make all this to play a poop game like WarZ? --'
I am asking you to say how you PRACTICALLY would do this. Not theory.
And I will show you how to bypass it, and what you can do about it. :)

As said, WinAPI is not a good suggestion.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
He does. This guy thinks HammerPoint purposely leaked the source code for us to use. :p:
Actually, the first Infestation emulator was released by their own developer, which later was hired to provide more security to Infestation's servers. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, the first Infestation emulator was released by their own developer, which later was hired to provide more security to Infestation's servers. ^^
Any type of evidence behind this? You are claiming that the first Infestation emulator was released by a HammerPoint developer..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Any type of evidence behind this? You are claiming that the first Infestation emulator was released by a HammerPoint developer..
and it was! His Twitch.TV is Eddlive! He was a developer, then he got the files and built a new Infestation server, and it got closed, and when they hacked the servers they hired Eddlive to help with security!

Nobody
Reaction score
I am asking you to say how you PRACTICALLY would do this. Not theory.
And I will show you how to bypass it, and what you can do about it. :)

As said, WinAPI is not a good suggestion.
I will not do anything, I will not waste my time on a game with the same engine bad Warz I am now working with "Spin Tires" What interests me more ... out that now I have much more time to my studies and games

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will not do anything, I will not waste my time on a game with the same engine bad Warz I am now working with "Spin Tires" What interests me more ... out that now I have much more time to my studies and games
Then why do you waste our time by posting here in the first place? Goddamn kids..

Nobody
Reaction score
Then why do you waste our time by posting here in the first place? Goddamn kids..
Now I became the rule not be able to post and answering my own threads?
After that I'm a kid --'

@Edit: I talked to a friend of mine who is a professor at a college federal computer science and you're right Novoc all types of HWID Block has to be exceeded but it also said that what can be done by what he has seen some of the game structure is to create some databases to block the case:

HWID Block (for some connoisseurs through PC)
IP block (for users with less knowledge)

he said that for users with a deeper knowledge has nothing to do at the moment but it could be used the two terms above together so a bit difficult around the individual.....

I asked him to look with some long way to prevent the return of those who wore hack or cheat....

My mistake Novoc about his theory, but also for ordinary users and little help already advanced enough even with ByPass....

Maybe use the ByPass to create something against a ByPass? Hm....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is always an arms race between hackers and anti-hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back