Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Infestation: Ressurection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Infestation: Ressurection

Last hopes for resurection. If they are making a new AC, or atleast make it a working one, I will definitely play that

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score

Glad to see more people (besides myself) getting into the industry that were involved in pservers before.

I think the industry as a whole is opening up to talented emulator and private sever owners, and I am so glad to be seeing that - there are really talented people within private server communities and it's a shame most of them were dismissed because of their involvement on websites such as this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Agreed 100%. SecretsOThePast

I find it funny that it's an "Official Game" according to the I:SS devs, but yet their using copyrighted images, models from Karti (Which he ported into this engine, and the models come from other copyrighted games and such), and a bunch more illict files. I smell a lawsuit coming from somewhere if it does "Go Official".

I seriously can't call NewZ an official game, it's just another emu with permission from the I:SS developers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Agreed 100%. @SecretsOThePast

I find it funny that it's an "Official Game" according to the I:SS devs, but yet their using copyrighted images, models from Karti (Which he ported into this engine, and the models come from other copyrighted games and such), and a bunch more illict files. I smell a lawsuit coming from somewhere if it does "Go Official".

I seriously can't call NewZ an official game, it's just another emu with permission from the I:SS developers.

We had to go through a big process in order to achieve this. At the state when we were a smaller emulator we have used some of karti's imported models from other games but with his permission. At that state we also had copyrighted things in our game, but this is already 2 months ago.

In the process of ''going official'' we removed all the copyrighted stuff from the game and we remade all the ''custom added guns'' from scratch ourselves to avoid any problems with that.

I can confirm you that have a contract over the license of ''being official'' and we can call ourselves an official game at this moment.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score

Project 1999 went through something similar recently with Daybreak, which I'm a contributor on. You may read about it here:

Back