Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Infestation: Ressurection

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So, apperently I:SS has a "new" dev team according to this post.

What do you guys think about this "new dev team?"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Infestation: Ressurection

Some guys tell the new producer - it's dev from ISS:TH. I think we will see in ISS:Ressurection new custom guns/armors (colorado 1 ???) - that's it. Only new client content. But now that all have emulator servers (via new server features like airdrops/hardcore servers/LMS servers/skin system etc.). I think it was same ISS:TH but no P2W game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is no any words from that "Neil" for about 3 weeks, so i think nothing is going to happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is no any words from that "Neil" for about 3 weeks, so i think nothing is going to happen.
you maybe right but we can only hope they do something

Harro
Reaction score

Could be decent depending how they go about it also little funny how there flaming each other saying the other's game will be bad basically.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Could be decent depending how they go about it also little funny how there flaming each other saying the other's game will be bad basically.

I know right... makes them look like they are 6.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

After like 6 weeks of no word from the new "Producers" they made another post adressing the anti-cheat. Also it's gonna be full pvp, etc now just like every emu here on RZ.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its not gonna be the same as 2 years ago.. never.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Its not gonna be the same as 2 years ago.. never.

Yep, i miss the old days when the devs actually updated the game, balenced it, etc.

Now it seems like these new devs are looking at the emulators and taking ideas from them XD.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yep, i miss the old days when the devs actually updated the game, balenced it, etc.

Now it seems like these new devs are looking at the emulators and taking ideas from them XD.

Well that's how things are now .. leeching here and there , renames , stolen projects .. etc etc. However , it's still glad to see that there's still projects on going , unlike some , which are completely dead.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

WTF : O

NeilNightShade said:
Yes, OPP signed a licensing deal with the NewZ operator. NewZ will be "legalized" and become an independently operated game. It will NOT replace ISS and the NewZ operator will in no way be involved in the future development of Infestation: Survivor Stories.
NewZ will be renamed to an Infestation branded name and we’ll make a separate announcement about it sometime soon.

We’d like to stress that both ISS, ISS: Resurrection and NewZ will be operated independently by independent companies and teams.

Over the course of legal proceedings against unlawful pirated servers around the world, we realized that NewZ is providing a service that is accepted as a fun and positive experience by some of the community. OP Productions LLC leadership decided that with the proper legal structure it would benefit the community to make NewZ officially legal to play!

Back