Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Infestation/WarZ Theme PVE/PVP

Reaction score
Hello,
i wonder if his interest is still people's style of games or you have to loot a minimum, the loot totally random like alpha , but with all the worrues of the good age fix and new feature. Like bug scroll backpack , add teleport Colorado with TPCoins, Respawn after the timer without reloading the map (RespawnFast), Dev event with instantRespawn...

All this while staying in the same theme of WarZ Alpha and / or Infestation

Or the community is totally dead?

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
in that way you could also ask a bit different question but heading up same way

why the hell people are not making war inc emulators then?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in that way you could also ask a bit different question but heading up same way

why the hell people are not making war inc emulators then?

Despite being very old the war inc is a lot of fun to play.I'm making a server here at home to play with friends.Then I see if the forum here people like the idea of playing on a server of war inc.Well if "everyone" likes I can put in a VPS and everyone can have fun :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well look at my emulator/Privat server ( What ever you want to call it) thats exactly my Game you just described

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Community is pretty dead, but the emulators that do get the most players are the ones with relatively easy loot. Look at ZMMO/Annihilation etc.

Back