Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Infestation: World

Harro
Reaction score
Infestation: World is basically normal infestation with some newer custom items and a battle mode (Team deathmatch / 1v1) i figured i would share for those who didn't know yet.

When you go to register it will ask you for a serial key to get this you will need to share it on facebook.

Gameplay of "Battle mode"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Infestation: World

All I:SS:TH items, allot of the art is not updated to English, stolen models from Karti, etc.

poop game imo.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont get it guys. For most of the people this game is like paradise. They can play ISS without cheaters, fresh new start, no sniper fest etc.
But yea, they could add some more features or change the map at least.

Harro
Reaction score
There only using Easyanti cheat some at some point there will be cheaters if not already.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

All I:SS:TH items, allot of the art is not updated to English, stolen models from Karti, etc.

poop game imo.

There models arnt stolen from karti. Karti's models he did not make himself, thus the Thai devs can not use them as they are from other games. Of course they are using thai items, its the same team. Its the same game, just playable in the americas.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There models arnt stolen from karti. Karti's models he did not make himself, thus the Thai devs can not use them as they are from other games. Of course they are using thai items, its the same team. Its the same game, just playable in the americas.

Yeah, just pointing it out if people don't know. I know Karti didn't make them, but he did rig them, etc.

Kinda funny they have BF4 models in their game :D

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Well funny how that "official" runs in something i did loong time before

a battlefield 4 sniper rifle ( you giga might remember screens of it on the topic of your 3dsmax .sco script ) that still got my old "panda face" on normal map

like "poop we are soo official we have to take stuff from ragezone even when that stuff is literaly from battlefield 4"

thai hue hue ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey, this a realy good idea!
Code:
https://activities.infestationworld.com/infestationworld/daily-login
Somebody have something like that?

Last edited:
Back