Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see a lot guys want this game back.

Infestation World will come back and be better?

Here:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IF it comes back, its just gonna be another P2W poop game with new skins, characters and nothing else. Just like ISS World v1, ISS New World and ISS Thailand. Im not even 1% hyped.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Like newz is any better xd
A couple survival servers so top clans can pvp in cv is no better than having many more servers where people can actually enjoy both pve and pvp.
I'd definitely give it a go. I'm just worried about the cheaters, as always they'll ruin the game.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Don't really believe it "will come back" - just look at the date of this facebook post

FOR SURE it will be much closer to a standard warz with less shenanigans than newz but still p2w with tons of anime skins etc xd

soo nothing new

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
-updated AC
-lot of servers for pvp and pve players (like 6 years ago, hundreds of servers lmao)
-no p2w
-frequent updates (i remember when a new warz update came out i rushed home after school to play, i was so hyped back then)
-listen to the community
these are my conditions to start again :):
not gonna happen but lets hope

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
facebook infestation get updated website url to

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
facebook infestation get updated website url to

yea, looks good xd
ePUCSpJ - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good, dx11, they should swap to vulkan but harder.

AdminWarZ - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Looks good, dx11, they should swap to vulkan but harder.

AdminWarZ - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums
-Vulkan
-SlikeNET (continued RakNET)
-DirectX 11 (usage current win api)
-Crypto++® Library

I've been try/updating free-time my source for these resources for a few months now.I had to change a good part of the partial structure of the files source code. noobie coder :blush:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OUTBREAK NEW DAWN release info :

- Initial restricted Alpha - late April, early May.

- Alpha version for larger group of players - May-June.

We'll provide more information on how to start play game in April along with gameplay video later.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wondering if they got hands on updating it into 64b*hmmmm*

I guess they got, as the of Last Man Standing (BR version of SS) introduced 64-bit support and it was using the same engine. Unless they bought the source much earlier.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I guess they got, as the of Last Man Standing (BR version of SS) introduced 64-bit support and it was using the same engine. Unless they bought the source much earlier.
yes i know about that within shattered skies

thing is, no warz company ever had access to the update eclipse that sergey used for shattered skies / lms -> and i don't think this changed soo yea

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if Thai can leak AND release this new src (OUTBREAK NEW DAWN) it will help and refresh a lot this forum instead of all these copy and paste Thai shinyskin src...

Reaction score
wondering if they got hands on updating it into 64b*hmmmm*
Yes, they can update because they have the resources of everything with both x86 and x64 versions, but I don't know why they never did it before.

Just say that , if thailand have src update engine , src soon leaked
Infestation World have always been of the Thais it just is only a global version of infestation thailand, as well as infestation revival it just is a new team of developers.

and I believe that they also acquired the license and have access to the source of other games as well as aftermath, lms and others ...

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So what we need to do right now is the Anonymous attack to leak this source code.:junglejane:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, these guys are not thais. They even said that some of the people working for Shattered Skies, work in this project as well.

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, these guys are not thais. They even said that some of the people working for Shattered Skies, work in this project as well.
I don't think so, I believe that the Thais just acquired the license and got all access to new features and asserts just like the newz and modified. and I believe that sergey and denis and their team must already be developing other projects as always...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back