Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, these guys are not thais. They even said that some of the people working for Shattered Skies, work in this project as well.

i still got good contact with Patchs and he told me that this is a shenanigans, no people that worked on aftermath / shattered skies / lms even works on it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wut "different engine and anticheat" and talking about Shattered Skies, so that mean they use Shattered Skies engine which is WarZ one with DX update and talk about a different engine
:ehh:​
already feels a scam game. But will be happy to get the src :) (not infected btw)

AdminWarZ - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think this source code will be as easily leaked as War Inc, ISS.
indeed, they learned a lot from not many years ago.

But I will wait for their source code to leak by someone or sell it not cheap price.

Reaction score

But I will wait for their source code to leak by someone or sell it not cheap price.

everything is possible, and I still see that they make several mistakes and continue to keep old faults active.

maybe the same person who published the source of i:ss th a few years ago may release it in this community, since he is one of the new i:ss r developers now haha

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So why are the sources behind War Inc, ISS / WarZ not leaking like Romero's aftermath, shattered skies, last man stading, Wild west online, new Frontier, etc. Why not leak?:junglejane:
everything is possible, and I still see that they make several mistakes and continue to keep old faults active.

maybe the same person who published the source of i:ss th a few years ago may release it in this community, since he is one of the new i:ss r developers now haha

Reaction score
So why are the sources behind War Inc, ISS / WarZ not leaking like Romero's aftermath, shattered skies, last man stading, Wild west online, new Frontier, etc. Why not leak?:junglejane:

for logical reason, the person would not leak it to not be prosecuted because they have a business contract.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think so, what his rank is, very few people in the company can touch the source code.:junglejane:
for logical reason, the person would not leak it to not be prosecuted because they have a business contract.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But now the developer has looked here and saw that War Inc and ISS / WarZ have leaked here and they find out who leaked it, surely the publisher here has fired by the company. The developer will monitor their employees and not let anyone leak anything after War Inc and ISS / WarZ have leaked here.
I believe that only developers have access to git...

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
But now the developer has looked here and saw that War Inc and ISS / WarZ have leaked here and they find out who leaked it, surely the publisher here has fired by the company. The developer will monitor their employees and not let anyone leak anything after War Inc and ISS / WarZ have leaked here.

if every game company would somehow monitor their developers / workers we would never get ANY kind of leaks related to games or game sources leaks

note? it happens all the time (just telling)

Reaction score
Thailland Server , take people like us,me for make new feature. look from Infestation Revival it's official no ? so why i have this feature if dev have business contract :

tX9vSuX - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

I remain persuaded if a person has a lot of money, he will buy it, and will start to resell it etc.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Thailland Server , take people like us,me for make new feature. look from Infestation Revival it's official no ? so why i have this feature if dev have business contract :

tX9vSuX - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

I remain persuaded if a person has a lot of money, he will buy it, and will start to resell it etc.

Because this system was made by the same person who released it or maybe I sold it to someone ;P

As I said before, if the person bought the i:ss th source and released it for free, then why wouldn't that happen again?

Nobody knows what can happen, or what human beings are capable, I don't doubt anything, or that it leaks again, because this game is already dead and not even the owners worry about anything anymore.

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. War Inc and ISS / WarZ source codes have leaked here so you can make whatever system you want.
2. Where did you steal it or buy it from someone I don't know.
3.Why would these great systems not leak because ...
1.This game is dead.
2. do not want anyone to steal to remake it ... or Thai people come to download for the purpose of making more money from their SkinZ project with this system.
3.Now only help or release things just to help newcomers here.
4.Sell some good system like this and without any thanks just download and say this is my system ... I'll sell it to you ... and sell more people then the system will be cheap and then free.
5. Lost time, lost work, lost money, etc.

Reaction score
22sOskz - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hmmm , he could make new images instead of taking old images that date from 5 years ago. It doesn't smell good
They already want money just to show that image from a level editor?

QOsXGsD - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Art By this people :

https://www.artstation.com/aleksandrmenshikov

ODAnEaY - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ybv9n3

mtaNnkK - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

bWqcJ6Q - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

It's joke ?

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ahahaha this is my video, anyway i have a monster pack.... i hope this game get a good way or i go to refund it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Limited number of Early Alpha access keys are available on our website. Grab yours with NOCOVID19 discount code !

1. For to

2. Enter promo code NOCOVID19

3. Buy your discounted key reserved for hardcore fans !

Limited time offer until April 20th !

I like your video.:junglejane:
ahahaha this is my video, anyway i have a monster pack.... i hope this game get a good way or i go to refund it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back