Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
That moment, when Kriss Vector, a SMG of 1200 RPM, needs 5 seconds to empty a 30 round mag in a game - that is sad xd

+ welp, nothing really new... at least animation is "smooth" and not changed... welp

this is how a REAL kriss vector empty it's mag ->

ps, this is a EXTENDED 60 round mag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think this game of Sergey Titov will close soon?
That moment, when Kriss Vector, a SMG of 1200 RPM, needs 5 seconds to empty a 30 round mag in a game - that is sad xd

+ welp, nothing really new... at least animation is "smooth" and not changed... welp

this is how a REAL kriss vector empty it's mag ->

ps, this is a EXTENDED 60 round mag

If this source code leaked, it would all be back to 2012 and The writer of this newspaper worked with Sergey Titov had a very good theory to persuade others to trust him again.I'm sure Free Reign Entertainment has hired this guy to write this newspaper.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That moment, when Kriss Vector, a SMG of 1200 RPM, needs 5 seconds to empty a 30 round mag in a game - that is sad xd+ welp, nothing really new... at least animation is "smooth" and not changed... welpthis is how a REAL kriss vector empty it's mag -> ps, this is a EXTENDED 60 round mag
I note , team have more work on the animation reload

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i mean its alpha so all weapon properties will most likely change, they already reworked all the recoil after day 1 feedback

Reaction score
Just fyi they forgot to delete some of the shader sources :D

PPHeYq8 - [Discussion] Infestation World Reboot In 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back