Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] NewZ and License

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello my friends!:):

How come that someone -Fredaikis- can copyright claim only by a picture or a video ? Not like it matters much, the adversting phase didnt start yet, and not like we are fishing for likes or something, we just posted 1-2 pictures and nothing else.
I dont think they have the full rights , but im fairly sure they are "misusing" them, and seems like they really forgot where they came from, where they started, even though they say they did not. This was the 4th attack towards us, and we don't know why, we are only speculating...
1 year ago I had enough of ISS and NewZ , the game became boring, and lost its unique feel it had a few years back.
- Jumpy-jumpy pointless PVP
- Sh*t ton of loot everywhere
- Everybody is running round with 50000 DXs and 40000 riot shields
- Zombies are decoration at this pointless
- Cheaters
- CS:Go style
- Turning off grass, and other idiotic "optimization"
- 20 people camping with snipers
- Bad graphics
- No new content, new unique things
- And so on..

This is why , we decided we are going to finish the game , by any price, with loads of new stuff and content, fixes so on.
We have loads of ideas and you even saw some of them, I'm also very big fan of Post-Apo stuff, so I think I know what people would like to see :):

When they are attacking a project thats under development, where you can't even -play- yet, that means they must have a reason, because you only attack somebody that you think is dangerous towards you.
But its understandable, it doesnt have that many players, and it is not only thanks to PUBG, but because the game is trash, lets talk straight here, 9 out of 10 people I know says that the game is bad, and the last one plays it cause there is nothing else.
There is no hate or anything behind my text, its just facts...

PS: If they thought nobody will try to make something different and better , they were mistaken. Thanks for help and if anybody needshelp send me a PM, and I will try to help in design & studio things. And one more thing : If anybody knows where to search in business & license stuff, please tell us please, because so far we only meet with selfish people and haters.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know it sucks,for starters, if I were you, do not use any tags or references to WarZ/Infestation and if you are using a facebook page I would make it a private group and just invite people to that...Personally I think NewZ is a laughable piece of poop and waste of time..

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Fred Has a full power of taking any emulator, or any facebook related to that server down.
As long as he pay the part Sergey requires him to, he have the rights to do that.
You have to accept that

I know it sucks,for starters, if I were you, do not use any tags or references to WarZ/Infestation and if you are using a facebook page I would make it a private group and just invite people to that...Personally I think NewZ is a laughable piece of poop and waste of time..
I have to agree with that. But you know Spook... no matter what we cannot do anything with that.

It is a same thing as Blizzard vs WoW private servers.
Blizz don't really care about taking down private servers, but if they want, they will take them down, and people cannot fight them back since Blizzard is still the true owner of the Warcraft IP.

Thats why alot of people - myself included - kinda left ISS
I still love to work on random stuff over my studio, testing some new ideas etc, but there is no people to work with.
3 of the best people i ever knew - that worked on ISS - quit long ago and like 95% of others here?? not worth to be trusted - already learned that as well

ohh

and you know

you are still using colorado

warz maps
warz meshes

even warz characters

also warz weapons

Lol and you are still asking why the hell he is claiming your videos / pictures xD?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm.. I dont use any name

warz maps
warz meshes

even warz characters

also warz weapons

ParaOZ - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums

mark where it is any warz or other s*it prop ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
whats the name has to do here?

You are still using WarZ assets, you can say here you are not, but cmon, YOU ARE.

Fighting him won't change anything

Im not use warz assets etc sorry :) Information is bad
All assets created 3D artist & purchased
Warz models textures are bad and unoptimalized i dont use.
Yes i know my english bad..

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Do you have to make another shenanigans PM to me every time you get mad?

IfuLm9q - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums

you are really pathetic dude

JYNIbf - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums

"HEY LETS ACT NICE ON FORUMS BUT ROAST ANYONE WHO CRITICISM ME VIA PM"

thats how you roll right?

And one more time i have to explain to a retarded kid i am not getting payed just for saying a truth but whatever XD

a stupid kid will never accept a truth

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Dude dont mess up with karti he is right u basicly still use the Colorado with edited part.. i bet the Animations and Guns are still the Ones in ISS and u Guys Still use Eclips engine for ur Project ......... and since fred got a license for ISS and the Eclips Engine so he can Claim almost everything in ur Project ...
and about Kartis Projects

Finished - i think - remastering a old warz mp7 coat

r3vYMGE - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums

AFQkJB1 - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums
I1PFIWs - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums
V38ytZF - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums

Maybe i gonna try to export it into my studio later and rageone. but thats maybe

Something extra that for sure won't be seen in warz since duck there is no PBR support rip, not even mentioning colored specular maps.

rip

iMrQzAB - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums

85UAp46 - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums
1KNCxr0 - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums

He Worked for alot Emulators out there like SMMO or Days after dead he has more skill in one Finger than u in ur whole Body

short and Simple dont mess up with the Boss ; ))

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have to make another shenanigans PM to me every time you get mad?

IfuLm9q - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums

you are really pathetic dude

JYNIbf - [Discussion] NewZ and License - RaGEZONE Forums

"HEY LETS ACT NICE ON FORUMS BUT ROAST ANYONE WHO CRITICISM ME VIA PM"

thats how you roll right?

And one more time i have to explain to a retarded kid i am not getting payed just for saying a truth but whatever XD

a stupid kid will never accept a truth
Hey why not reply my questions ?
My English is bad, but I'm not stupid yet

you do not "CRITICISM" if you do not provoke it..Degrade,Fake informations,trolling etc ..
Not everyone lives on forums etc..

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thing is right , it was said they WILL let people have a chance, even if they got warz assets in it. In ICS theres barerly any left except chars and char anims aswell.

2nd. Karti is good, but guys stop this worshipping stuff. He's working with Substance painter, its not that hard and its quite easy to make what you actually want in it. again hes good, he does nice stuff , but that licking has to stop imo.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Thing is right , it was said they WILL let people have a chance, even if they got warz assets in it. In ICS theres barerly any left except chars and char anims aswell.

2nd. Karti is good, but guys stop this worshipping stuff. He's working with Substance painter, its not that hard and its quite easy to make what you actually want in it. again hes good, he does nice stuff , but that licking has to stop imo.

it is not only about Substance Painter 2.

But it is kinda true and kinda not of what you say that it is a "easy" app to be used.
SP2 cannot use it's all potential without the high poly models or without fresh bakes from a high poly models.

Exporting a model with apps i saw on ragezone, alowes to upload a model into SP2, but with major poly lose, and since we don't really have acces to HP models, the SP2 is baking the necesary stuff on the low poly model you can get from a game, that makes everything much much uglies.
I managed to get a low poly model out from a game without any poly lose thanks to help of GigaToni, but other way? nope.

+ some people are forgeting, i am not the "just texture fun guy".... i spent already 2.5 years developing random stuff..
In this short time i already did more than some people might just think about.
There is alot of stuff i never show here. Ask Laeonar, Kuchen, GigaToni you gonna be surprised

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Dude, it's no use claiming newz, I've dropped 4 pages of alphammo without me having launched the game, they have the rights, you can not launch a warz server, unless they want it. ... but you can. use the code base to make another game or just throw a warz to have fun with some friends and stop nothing else ... sorry for the sincerity.

I agree with you that the newz is a poop programmed by us and for them because many of the codes that they use were us that we release but again comes to say it does not help to complain if it wants to do something like the fred made with the old infestation duck his game. so that he turns to his you side

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Get DMCA ignored hosting, get everything ignored hosting then in that instance NewZ can go f itself.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Dude, it's no use claiming newz, I've dropped 4 pages of alphammo without me having launched the game, they have the rights, you can not launch a warz server, unless they want it. ... but you can. use the code base to make another game or just throw a warz to have fun with some friends and stop nothing else ... sorry for the sincerity.

I agree with you that the newz is a poop programmed by us and for them because many of the codes that they use were us that we release but again comes to say it does not help to complain if it wants to do something like the fred made with the old infestation duck his game. so that he turns to his you side

who turns on whos side xd?

believe me i don't like newz since Stargate75 and me proven we can get better stuff into a game : code wise and asset side...
I really really woud love for karma to hit NewZ and take it down - just like what happen to ISS:Thai / ISS:World...

But what you wanna do when he has the rights to take you down.. you can write, you can cry... but this won't change a poop...
Continue working on your stuff, but if you want for NewZ to be taken down, then you have to wait... thats all....

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
you guys are wasting your time if you think you are going to make your emulator become popular, at the time NewZ has the opportunity they will shut down your fan page and shut down your server one more time, as everybody knows NewZ has all the rights to demand any warz emulator since they has the legal doc to make action against any pirated emulator, and just for use the same engine you are in the radar to be shut down no matter what, this is one of the reasons why I stopped working on my project is just a wasting of time better spend your time making something new in another game engine

Reaction score
newz before it exists, its owner fuc**d with hacks, after they no licence did everything with DDoS and attacks, even then after they leave they now own everything, unfortunately everything that is good does not last forever.
only kids.

once he said "the people more strongest win" so be it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fred Has a full power of taking any emulator, or any facebook related to that server down.
As long as he pay the part Sergey requires him to, he have the rights to do that.
You have to accept that

I have to agree with that. But you know Spook... no matter what we cannot do anything with that.

It is a same thing as Blizzard vs WoW private servers.
Blizz don't really care about taking down private servers, but if they want, they will take them down, and people cannot fight them back since Blizzard is still the true owner of the Warcraft IP.

Thats why alot of people - myself included - kinda left ISS
I still love to work on random stuff over my studio, testing some new ideas etc, but there is no people to work with.
3 of the best people i ever knew - that worked on ISS - quit long ago and like 95% of others here?? not worth to be trusted - already learned that as well

ohh

and you know

warz maps
warz meshes

even warz characters

also warz weapons

Lol and you are still asking why the hell he is claiming your videos / pictures xD?

LOL u'r right :p

Back