Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Why nobody is playing an Alpha Emulator [...]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wondering why nobody just sets up a server for all players who requesting the alpha feel for back in the old days ? There is still so mutch potential in the community . Mutch ppl requesting Colorado v1, old sounds, creepy aura, ANTICHEAT, rareguns, NO marketplace, more warinc items (expect rpg or sutch bullsh**), PVE Server.

[see

I pretty shure , any alpha emulator is dieing in matter time , cus noone took care about these features . So anyone knowes that OPP/Hammerpoint is dead . Nothing is happening anymore . So i think there could be a future in an emulator who take care about these features above !

Please let me know ur thoughts about this !

Reaction score
i loved alpha my self and yes your right no one likes alpha featurce's anymore if i was to make a alpha based game i would just add in unload clip and maybe stack clips dont have skilltree , groups , or anything like that

Reactions: Jae
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had all of this, except for War Inc items and a PvE server because that's not Alpha... at all.We didn't get enough players, unfortunately.

Something wasnt right with ur emulator ! I played on ur serever [...] cant remeber but i had some things i complained about .

i loved alpha my self and yes your right no one likes alpha featurce's anymore if i was to make a alpha based game i would just add in unload clip and maybe stack clips dont have skilltree , groups , or anything like that

Dude read the thread ... maybe noone of ragezone may care of alpha features !

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
alpha emulator -> alpha source -> no good features -> no global everywhere -> no people cuz they are lazy and they will not run to the safezones to stash the loot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
alpha emulator -> alpha source -> no good features -> no global everywhere -> no people cuz they are lazy and they will not run to the safezones to stash the loot

its not about the features dude - get it for gods sake

Last edited:
Back