Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Rewrite Warz/Infestation with collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Actually I was on topic. Since you don't know what it takes to develop privately versus publicly and I was clarifying.
My name was mentioned in this thread as one of the people that could in fact recreate the files or work with existing code.

You wrote:
Dear devs, like Gigatoni, Codex, Poster, Dnc and (sorry but i dont know names) another ones...
Why not creating we a public repostory on github or bitbucket, and develop this game like MANGOS did it many years ago with WOW(or i think many community did this, like gunz, habbo etc)?

I'm saying:
My releases, among other members releases, were publicly available (some still are) here on the forum and no one contributed. Not only had I requested assistance, the previously mentioned "other members" who released "public releases" also requested to have assistance on their publicly available code...
The lack of contributions is why no one is interested in helping or offering to assist in this thread.
We're all very aware as to the lack of follow through and contributions in this "section" as a whole.
So, perhaps you need to leave the replying to me out of this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Admirable work of DNC, I am following hard on the forum infestation that I know little tinkering and programming (C ++). Unfortunately it is anyway, I have participated and saw many projects that are copied and released other versions of it without corrections only to obtain credits. Regrettable that, unfortunately I have to continue my battle alone thanks to everyone who has contributed and published tutorials and other items the community, sometimes I feel lost myself among MANY releases (Without knowing what is not there) But anyway thank you. This forum is one that I follow and trust since 2006.

Thanks RZ~ sorry my english(google translate), i brazilian!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back