Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There's still no hard evidence. And until it's proven otherwise there's no need to argue. Guessing is not knowing.

True, but we can speculate due to the fact that these dev's are a lazy excuse for developers, and i have my doubts they can afford, nor will they put in the effort for a new engine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sergey said they using a new render engine and 100% of assets are new because if they use ISS assets they have to give $$$ to OPP because OPP loves money

Harro
Reaction score
Sergey said they using a new render engine and 100% of assets are new because if they use ISS assets they have to give $$$ to OPP because OPP loves money

Because sergey has never lied before never ever ever... ever.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only the grass and trees are awsome and new. I hope we could take them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Graphics are amazing and all their menu too :eek:

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Soo... I won't lie.. i am already waiting with my ultiamate pass to play that "Dead-SpaceZ" :D

also probably gonna rip it off at day 1 just to look how much stuff they actualy re-used ( cuz while looking at their screenshots and the 26 preview video, it looks like they did used a bit )

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Who can upload bins? please.

ZcSBihm - [Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back