Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game)

Reaction score
Lol. The setup is literally named ROTB_WebSetup.exe omg Hammerpoint.. Please get some brains..

And the TOS link points to

Aha. I thought I'd download Shattered Skies.. Not ROTB.
Rise of the Badlands (the ”Game”) is developed for and distributed

Seems like they've just changed the ROTB source..
PDB points to D:\ROTB\src\RSUpdater

Annd.. Their download links:

EDIT:

Downloading it too :D through a modified version of an old launcher :p:

The Unknown - [Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Reaction score
Bahahahaha XD! Look what we've here:

Connection could not be established. Array ( [0] => Array ( [0] => 28000 [SQLSTATE] => 28000 [1] => 18456
Code:
 => 18456 [2] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'WebInt'. [message] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'WebInt'. ) [1] => Array ( [0] => 28000 [SQLSTATE] => 28000 [1] => 18456 [code] => 18456 [2] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'WebInt'. [message] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'WebInt'. ) )

Anybody want their launcher swfs?

Nothing special in there though.. :(

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]
[url=http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/p1AkmMRU/file.html]test.swf[/url]
[url=http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/6AE2iqkW/file.html]test2.swf[/url]

Sergey to his colleagues:

Uhm.. GUYS?!?!?!? How do we spell our new crappy game to rip off people? Hmm nobody? Okay. Well duck it! I'll call the folder shutterskies!

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still crippling through their download limitation (1 MB/s.. I want my 12.2 MB/s :().. Gosh it's worse than the Telekom.

Also wtf. They fucked up real bad the 2nd time

000000.990| Loading SWF Infestation_LauncherClient.swf
000001.055| r3dScaleformMovie::Load() 'Infestation_LauncherClient.swf' ok

Aha. Infestation_LauncherClient.swf..

Code:
000001.066| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 null

000001.148| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.160| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.176| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.192| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.209| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.226| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.242| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.259| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.275| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.293| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.309| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.326| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.343| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.359| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.375| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.392| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000001.409| GFx Log: set currentstate 2 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000042.674| GFx Log: Event: eventRegisterClick, arguments:eventRegisterClick,,

000042.674| GFx Log: set currentstate 1 [object LoginState]

000046.461| GFx Log: set currentstate 4 [object UpdaterSearchPopup]

000049.040| GFx Log: Event: eventRegisterCancel, ei.available=true

000049.057| GFx Log: set currentstate 2 [object RegistrationState]

000051.890| GFx Log: Event: eventExit, ei.available=true

Somebody forgot to turn the GFx debug log off ._.

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Just go mention that people who worked around emulators did much better work than original warz devs on the Shattered Skies forum

and that what happens

Yaz3Co7 - [Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game) - RaGEZONE Forums

lel

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FBI Kappa, and told the FBI about their game which are made to steal money

Reaction score
Hello sergay! I hope you read this! I'm glad that you like our thief community! Because this "thief" community can do much better things than you :). Just look at Karti for example! He has great skills with models, unlike you (Just look at your Ducking broken english..).. you just buy stuff with money that you stole from customers by lying :D.. Uh. Actually you're not better than us. You steal money from people by copying good games.

Funny this guy XD. Think he can scare people with the FBI. And then? You think people will stop hacking your crappy games? No way thats going to happen. Because we all hate sergay.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello sergay! I hope you read this! I'm glad that you like our thief community! Because this "thief" community can do much better things than you :). Just look at Karti for example! He has great skills with models, unlike you (Just look at your Ducking broken english..).. you just buy stuff with money that you stole from customers by lying :D.. Uh. Actually you're not better than us. You steal money from people by copying good games.

Funny this guy XD. Think he can scare people with the FBI. And then? You think people will stop hacking your crappy games? No way thats going to happen. Because we all hate sergay.

So true, plus, i don't think the FBI can do anything, since their engine is Public Domain.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
My account got blocked until 21th of april for 2 things

1 - for proving people wondering why armor lvl 1 is better than armo lvl 8 ( they actualy made that armor lvl 1 is much better in damage resitatnce than lvl 8 which i maximum xD )

and second thing, the one that makes me most laugh..

i used the ak-12 from their game which i actualy posted on their forums like a day before a release, but seems that they did no notice, BUT here the funny part.. they actualy made some skins in Shattered Skies for almost all guns, and that ak12 is example, all you got atm releated to these skins are only "icons" of them in the attachment menu, but as i guess we won't be able to get them until beta or anything... soo i just made that quick record for people to see how these skins looks.

Best thing? people on forums had no problems but they actualy liked that... but ofc our King Sergey not hah

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score

btw the "thief" community? i rather would call us a "modding community"

no offense but there are alot of games that never even got the modding tools released and somehow mods still went out, and devs had no problem with that..

Simply.. with Sergey way of thinking.. ANYONE who made a simple mod for any game - even a retexturing 1 gun or body part of character - should get be put into the jail

Reaction score
Ye, just look at their copyrights mate.

I don't know american copyrights....

Nah, i was responding to Sergey saying he will contact the FBI. Which i doubt he would, honestly :D

It said it will be forwarded to the FBI Team who is currently investigating their case.. So it means they're either investigating since 2014, or they got hacked again :lol: or idk. His english is very bad...

The Unknown - [Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back