Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game)

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I understand that there is a quick success, and we get the source code of:sleep:

naa i guess we won't be able to get source code of it... cmon they somehow "fixed" the leaks before aftermath and probably did same thing now :/

let just be happy of their easy to rip off bins lel

funny how their "Honey Badger V2" named MS4 got a red panda texture..

7QLXakU - [Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game) - RaGEZONE Forums

like they knew i gonna be there....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
It's quite hilarious when you go on RaGEZONE and complain about Sergey calling you out for something he's right about for once. If i'm being honest here, the entire engine was stolen and leaked by a few people and made public by Vusion. He's right about you guys being thieves; there is no way of saying that any other way.

Let's also not forget that most of the people here take and do not give - it may be a development forum, but most of the 'developers' simply just get their work taken and profited off of, despite that very notion that it's not allowed to sell your work here. Very rarely do you see a developer get compensated for their time spent. And that 'taking without giving' sharing mentality encourages the behavior.

That being said a lot of 'emulators' (read: stolen source code built servers) do have better 'features' than any WarZ variant, but the vast majority of them were never shared with the community and those who created them had no intention of sharing them with the community. (see: aomsin and his buddies' code) It is the same method in which the original code was leaked that things get shared, and that's horrible and shameful that no one wants to share. But remember, there's also a reason for that - developers don't get compensated.

To reiterate once more, it's a cycle: Developers, Artists, Programmers create content -> Content goes to a central entity hosting the servers -> Developer either quits or central entity quits -> code is released to the public -> start cycle again. It's a vile cycle. If there's one thing Sergey said that I actually agree with, it's that this isn't a traditional development community.

If a leak ever happened to me, I'd try and get the brightest creative and technologically skilled people and ask them to work for me based on the work they've done on the stolen code. (All while pursuing the original leakers legally, of course)

Of course, to do that as a foreign entity, I'd have to join the community and wade through the takers to find the givers. It's a rough process and not normally worth the time investment.

What can you do to fix this? Be the change you want to see.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We should have a 50 word limit or something :sleep:

Even though what you said Secrets has some sense. You went over board as per usual with a random long butt story of which everyone already knows the ending.

Hope your all good none the less. :8:

Reaction score
funny, if that community has only thief, so why he partnered with people of this community "thief" ?

examples:

- Infestation TH - Old WarZTH Emulator
- Infestation World - Old WarZTH Emulator
- The Newz - Old Emulator

all these emulator had much profit before becoming official...

of course they only pay attention to money, if you have enough money, so be welcome.

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
funny, if that community has only thief, so why he partnered with people of this community "thief" ?

examples:

of course they only pay attention to money, if you have enough money, so be welcome.

harsh truth.

No matter how crappy your project is, if you gonna find tons of idiots who will pay you anyway... and you will get official! yay!!!
then if you will continiue paying them money, then still you are not a thief and they are happy..

tho face it all these "officials" are just another C&P emus...

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score

examples:

If you read my most, you'll see what my point was: They go where there is money to be made because there is money in it. Are you allergic to money?

Whether you regard making money as a good or a bad thing, that's to be determined.

WarZTH was made using Sergey and his shell company's engine, which was stolen by domo and leaked by Vusion to the public. Call it Hammerpoint, Free Reign, or what have you, it's all the same company. Despite how 'crappy' it is, it's still his legal property. Even if it's been leaked and tossed around. Intellectual Property is still a thing.

And by the way, I really feel bad for people like codex and sylvanas whose work (yes, actual work, not leeching) was spread all over these forums, much in the same vain that Sergey's work was leaked.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
*goes onto SS forums and sees the topic about people worring that SS will end up as Aftermath -> going from Pay to Play to Free 2 Play with alot of mircrotransactions*

*agree with everything there and explains to new comers what we are talking about*

*goes later this day onto the forum and getting welcomed by that*

E26zdWc - [Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game) - RaGEZONE Forums

poop that escalated quickly XD

*getting onto Sergey Titov hate list --> check*

Sooo i just put the straitg truth that Shattered Skies might end up SAME as Aftermath did..

we mean that first you have to PAY for the game and in a short future it will change to F2P with alot of microtransactions and forcing people who bought the game already to pay almost the price of game at start.. ( still meaning the aftemath ) alot of people also put straight about "RU Region incident"

For people having no idea what i am talking.. in a simple way... in romero aftermath there was a moment.. where people ONLY with russian ip ( mostly russian regrion cuz nobody used vpn for that crap ) were able to buy P2W packs that included most rare variants of guns and customisations that normaly you can only get by "gambling" ( another csgo case poop alike ) tho as mentioned before.. it was ONLY possible to russians which bring the hate that everyone else is forced to play against small numbers of community who just can buy ANYTHING just because they are from the "motherland" ->

Soo the community just said what they think and everyone is worried same poop will happen in SS -> that the game will change without any info into F2P, and everyone who bought the game -> even ultimate version -> will be left to pay more and more money or just quit the game

standard Sergey Titov poop i guess?

9JQG9W - [Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game) - RaGEZONE Forums

Soo thats the "informating mail" from our lovely SS forum from nobody else but Sergey himself, and it seems he banned more than only me for "spreading lies"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone notice that the Shattered Skies map and the Terra Test map from Yuri's Studio Survival are one in the same? Just resized and a different far layer..I myself am using a resized,modified version of the map..I'm just amused that they couldn't even make their own map for this game...

I know..who cares..I was bored and sleepless and was sifting through their data and happened to notice this..:$:

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Anyone notice that the Shattered Skies map and the Terra Test map from Yuri's Studio Survival are one in the same? Just resized and a different far layer..I myself am using a resized,modified version of the map..I'm just amused that they couldn't even make their own map for this game...

I know..who cares..I was bored and sleepless and was sifting through their data and happened to notice this..:$:

yea but correct me if i am wrong..

Wasnt yuri studio the one running like kinda "alpha 0.0.1v" of ROTB? they had some assets there that right now are in Shattered Skies ad some that later had been added into Aftemrath.. i mean they got any needs to use these files so ;s

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
very true,very true...but you would think..the way the hype it up to be a "new" game..that they would have started a map from scratch..but yes,I totally agree with what you are saying..

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
very true,very true...but you would think..the way the hype it up to be a "new" game..that they would have started a map from scratch..but yes,I totally agree with what you are saying..

oww cmon mate, it is a "new game" and only new thing in that game is HUD ..emmm... a bit changed crafting system comparing to aftermath and.. ohh yea different attachment window!! thats all!! xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All I could do is grin at that one...yes sir you are very right..I guess those things do qualify as making it "new"...lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Today game will bea available for play but i don't have account. Anyway i am looking for source files of Shattered Skies

maybe we can extract .bin files for use of current Infestation source...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Today game will bea available for play but i don't have account. Anyway i am looking for source files of Shattered Skies

maybe we can extract .bin files for use of current Infestation source...

Source files will never be released, unless they get hacked again, but it wont happen.

A good 60% of their files are usable in the I:SS src though, in my game, i am using their Buildings, characters, weapons, and skybox. Everything in their data is possible to work (with source edits).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Source files will never be released, unless they get hacked again, but it wont happen.

A good 60% of their files are usable in the I:SS src though, in my game, i am using their Buildings, characters, weapons, and skybox. Everything in their data is possible to work (with source edits).

Maybe will never hack but i am searching for data files, could you upload for we?

Back