Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's not really a "new" engine. More on the line of, "making it pretty, and more crappy game wise". That's just my opinion and I'm great! Friends of one of fellow artist dev's over there. It was more of a glossy finish to the current engine they've been working with. Even, though I don't for the company. I get insights every season or to :8:.

And yes, those pictures are what a 2 star hotel is like..

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
It's not really a "new" engine. More on the line of, "making it pretty, and more crappy game wise". That's just my opinion and I'm great! Friends of one of fellow artist dev's over there. It was more of a glossy finish to the current engine they've been working with. Even, though I don't for the company. I get insights every season or to :8:.

And yes, those pictures are what a 2 star hotel is like..

ow you are back

well have to agree with all you said, the only thing they change to "make game looks prettier" was changing of the shader lel..

ofc they did some things like map events etc but this is still mehh.. tho i am playing it since i have to agree that warz is dead at this point.. nobody is even trying to make anything new or better.. just all the time same poop with : small maps, easy loot, pvp, 1$ market and poop..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ow you are back

well have to agree with all you said, the only thing they change to "make game looks prettier" was changing of the shader lel..

ofc they did some things like map events etc but this is still mehh.. tho i am playing it since i have to agree that warz is dead at this point.. nobody is even trying to make anything new or better.. just all the time same poop with : small maps, easy loot, pvp, 1$ market and poop..

The whole game is designed for a simple business cash grab. If you remember, WarZ devs came out saying they got over one million "registered" users. If you look at that closely each account was at first 15$ at lowest and then 30$ to 50$. That's easy money for them if you look closely at their sales.

I would have a say in warz being dead but I went pretty vacate for some time from computers and on to other hobbies. Meaning, I don't know poop.

If people would understood how to work together with money. Maybe this business would be a little more serious.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
The whole game is designed for a simple business cash grab. If you remember, WarZ devs came out saying they got over one million "registered" users. If you look at that closely each account was at first 15$ at lowest and then 30$ to 50$. That's easy money for them if you look closely at their sales.

I would have a say in warz being dead but I went pretty vacate for some time from computers and on to other hobbies. Meaning, I don't know poop.

If people would understood how to work together with money. Maybe this business would be a little more serious.

i know.

Well i got proven almost 3 weeks ago how Sergey and rest thinks more and trying to make us look bad in other eyes.

I was playin iwht Stargate75 and he got banned at wednesday at the start of july... i got banned at friday of same week for what? for proving people how they are lied by Sergey and team -> i proven them that all "new hyped stuff" that they announced to be up in 2 weeks have been in game since alpha 1... alpha 1 was 3 months before my ban -> artemis did not liked that someone does that and i ended up banned.

Best thing? soo i was banned at Friday and Stargate at Wednesday.... at night between Sunday & Monday, there was a fictional "ban wave" by these retards... why i call it fictional? Lets say it's wierd that my name is literaly listed FIRST as the banned people on the global chat... almost 2-3 days AFTER my ban. Kinda wierd don't ya think?

i forgot.. scammer point have been doing that since always... oh well i get my money back soo fuk them :3

Back