[Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    481Posts

Re: [Discussion] Shattered Skies (New FreeReign Game)

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by dNi3L View Post
    All I could do is grin at that one...yes sir you are very right..I guess those things do qualify as making it "new"...lol
    kinda stupid how they even fail to add proper physx into buildings ;s
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

You cannot get rid of me THAT easly

True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    TanzanyaLocation
    1,128Posts

Today game will bea available for play but i don't have account. Anyway i am looking for source files of Shattered Skies

https://www.facebook.com/shatteredsk...094326/?type=3

https://api.playshatteredskies.com/a...ncher/rotb.xml
    http://api.playshatteredskies.com/af...serverinfo.xml
    https://api.playshatteredskies.com/a...er/rotbupd.xml

maybe we can extract .bin files for use of current Infestation source...

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    430Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djbadboys38 View Post
    Today game will bea available for play but i don't have account. Anyway i am looking for source files of Shattered Skies

https://www.facebook.com/shatteredsk...094326/?type=3

https://api.playshatteredskies.com/a...ncher/rotb.xml
    http://api.playshatteredskies.com/af...serverinfo.xml
    https://api.playshatteredskies.com/a...er/rotbupd.xml

maybe we can extract .bin files for use of current Infestation source...
    Source files will never be released, unless they get hacked again, but it wont happen.

A good 60% of their files are usable in the I:SS src though, in my game, i am using their Buildings, characters, weapons, and skybox. Everything in their data is possible to work (with source edits).
    If anyone has the I:SS FPS .max files (fps arms) pm me please! :)

True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    TanzanyaLocation
    1,128Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadowm16 View Post
    Source files will never be released, unless they get hacked again, but it wont happen.

A good 60% of their files are usable in the I:SS src though, in my game, i am using their Buildings, characters, weapons, and skybox. Everything in their data is possible to work (with source edits).
    Maybe will never hack but i am searching for data files, could you upload for we?

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    430Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djbadboys38 View Post
    Maybe will never hack but i am searching for data files, could you upload for we?
    It's a little bit outdated, but here;

[RELEASE] Shattered Skies Client Game Data
    If anyone has the I:SS FPS .max files (fps arms) pm me please! :)

True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    TanzanyaLocation
    1,128Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadowm16 View Post
    It's a little bit outdated, but here;

[RELEASE] Shattered Skies Client Game Data
    Oh thanks mate ^^

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    US, STL.Location
    294Posts

It's not really a "new" engine. More on the line of, "making it pretty, and more shitty game wise". That's just my opinion and I'm great! Friends of one of fellow artist dev's over there. It was more of a glossy finish to the current engine they've been working with. Even, though I don't for the company. I get insights every season or to .

And yes, those pictures are what a 2 star hotel is like..
    In memory Akaruz

private Investor. PM me for a chat.
    (Im not here to set up emulators. But to add money to help you grow your community)

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    481Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iTzTonyR703 View Post
    It's not really a "new" engine. More on the line of, "making it pretty, and more shitty game wise". That's just my opinion and I'm great! Friends of one of fellow artist dev's over there. It was more of a glossy finish to the current engine they've been working with. Even, though I don't for the company. I get insights every season or to .

And yes, those pictures are what a 2 star hotel is like..

ow you are back

well have to agree with all you said, the only thing they change to "make game looks prettier" was changing of the shader lel..

ofc they did some things like map events etc but this is still mehh.. tho i am playing it since i have to agree that warz is dead at this point.. nobody is even trying to make anything new or better.. just all the time same shit with : small maps, easy loot, pvp, 1$ market and shit..
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    23Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AcX View Post
    Same Engine with SpeedTree, updated Shaders.
    ^ Exactly what happend.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    US, STL.Location
    294Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    ow you are back

well have to agree with all you said, the only thing they change to "make game looks prettier" was changing of the shader lel..

ofc they did some things like map events etc but this is still mehh.. tho i am playing it since i have to agree that warz is dead at this point.. nobody is even trying to make anything new or better.. just all the time same shit with : small maps, easy loot, pvp, 1$ market and shit..
    The whole game is designed for a simple business cash grab. If you remember, WarZ devs came out saying they got over one million "registered" users. If you look at that closely each account was at first 15$ at lowest and then 30$ to 50$. That's easy money for them if you look closely at their sales.

I would have a say in warz being dead but I went pretty vacate for some time from computers and on to other hobbies. Meaning, I don't know shit.

If people would understood how to work together with money. Maybe this business would be a little more serious.
    In memory Akaruz

private Investor. PM me for a chat.
    (Im not here to set up emulators. But to add money to help you grow your community)

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    481Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iTzTonyR703 View Post
    The whole game is designed for a simple business cash grab. If you remember, WarZ devs came out saying they got over one million "registered" users. If you look at that closely each account was at first 15$ at lowest and then 30$ to 50$. That's easy money for them if you look closely at their sales.

I would have a say in warz being dead but I went pretty vacate for some time from computers and on to other hobbies. Meaning, I don't know shit.

If people would understood how to work together with money. Maybe this business would be a little more serious.
    i know.

Well i got proven almost 3 weeks ago how Sergey and rest thinks more and trying to make us look bad in other eyes.

I was playin iwht Stargate75 and he got banned at wednesday at the start of july... i got banned at friday of same week for what? for proving people how they are lied by Sergey and team -> i proven them that all "new hyped stuff" that they announced to be up in 2 weeks have been in game since alpha 1... alpha 1 was 3 months before my ban -> artemis did not liked that someone does that and i ended up banned.

Best thing? soo i was banned at Friday and Stargate at Wednesday.... at night between Sunday & Monday, there was a fictional "ban wave" by these retards... why i call it fictional? Lets say it's wierd that my name is literaly listed FIRST as the banned people on the global chat... almost 2-3 days AFTER my ban. Kinda wierd don't ya think?

i forgot.. scammer point have been doing that since always... oh well i get my money back soo fuk them :3
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    444Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    nobody is even trying to make anything new
    Nope, but as it seems like u arent have the right contacts to know what ppl are working on. When @vaxter will somehow finish his work, all of this kids here will shit bricks.
    Looking for some rock solid anticheat? Contact me at Jabber -> aLcaTr4z@jabber.de

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Advertisement