Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Source code of Infestation | WarZ

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Every good programmers (like codexpo, gigatoni, Yuri-BR) work hard and release awsome features and src. but my question is, they start to work with which source, I mean, which source they use before improve it,
for example codexpo src, he did a really code job on it, but, which source it was before he improve it, before he start to modify it, cause I dont think he wrote every line A->Z, every file, ....

I guess InfectZ, NewZ, Codexpo, SurvivalMMO, ... took the same base and code it, I guess, and I hope they dont take a random release or dnc src ^^

So if someone have an idea.

Soz for my frenglish.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Source code of Infestation | WarZ

use untoched clean src and make what u need (copypasta from another src or own stuff)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Because it leaked from that server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh ok thanks @aomsin25526 .

Douglassfx removed his post, pretty sad, but what is the real dif betwen warz thai and infestation untouched cause, they have both the same feature no ?

Reaction score

but my question is, they start to work with which source, I mean, which source they use before improve it,
It's always good to use that source who has the least amount of non-experienced people worked on. And that's the original WarZ or the original unedited ISS.

Douglassfx removed his post, pretty sad, but what is the real dif betwen warz thai and infestation untouched cause, they have both the same feature no ?

WarZ Thai is based on WarZ. ISS Untouched is literally ISS.
(Means WarZ Thai only has WarZ Features (Terrainv2 etc.), ISS has newer features from ISS (Terrainv3 etc.)

Also features != good coded. WarZ Thai maybe has the same features. But it's not programmed by a professional and experienced coder. And by ppl who're not paid to do the work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ahaha @GigaToni good point :8:

WarZ Thai is based on WarZ. ISS Untouched is literally ISS.
(Means WarZ Thai only has WarZ Features (Terrainv2 etc.), ISS has newer features from ISS (Terrainv3 etc.)

Ok thanks and, atm I'm learning some C++ and how the source works. I saw codexpo can run Terrain V2 and V3, I have only to add the Terrain2.ccp from his source to be able to add Terrain v2 map or it is more difficult ?

Last edited:
Back