Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Last Man Standing

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
soo my girlfriend decided to get me a quick xmas present..

ozI5Qpb - [Discussion] Last Man Standing - RaGEZONE Forums

gonna have some fun ripping it off and comparing derp

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I mean, I understand they are "running" a business. But it doesn't make sense for them to keep attacking a market they've clearly failed. Let alone sticking with and upgrading their "engine". Anyone who's seen or played any of their games will pick out right away that "oh, this was made by those guys who made infestation..duck that". So all and all, they should drop whatever their using and buy a new engine. Because honestly nobody will invest into that pointless butt dev team.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Well.. guys honestly... no matter how much i hate what sergey have been doing with warz.. later trying to do same thing with aftermath..

but honestly..?

i Ducking enjoy LMS.... i mean it.. i really Ducking enjoy that game ;s
I can even go out and say.. Sergey LMS feels and plays better.. than H1Z1 Battle Royal standalone game .... i bloody mean it ;s

I also like the thing they did with connecting 2 games together.... as in... cosmetics and skins you get in shattered skies, are unlocked for you in LMS... and it also works back with unlocking stuff in LMS for you in Shattered Skies...

I am surprised i am telling that but yea... i enjoy all aspects that game gives now... + they actualy did some nice things with hotslots..
example.

all meds are locked into number '3' -> you can only decide which med you want to have in that slot, all others can be picked up, but you cannot have 2 different meds active at the same time
on button '4' you hold all of your throwables..
on button '5' you hold all of your defensive items.. shields, mines, traps etc... i mean it is simple.. but fixes alot of stuff like med macros etc ;s and also makes the hud much clearer

+ best of thing... i actualy earned myself 35 cases.. simply for recording a video with a steam store failure related to LMS.. sooo... WIN WIN situation and a present from sergey and team xD

4FvNWb - [Discussion] Last Man Standing - RaGEZONE Forums
J0FRjty - [Discussion] Last Man Standing - RaGEZONE Forums
Csi6Joc - [Discussion] Last Man Standing - RaGEZONE Forums
XlLojnc - [Discussion] Last Man Standing - RaGEZONE Forums
2WR64P5 - [Discussion] Last Man Standing - RaGEZONE Forums
Jafkrky - [Discussion] Last Man Standing - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Burak DatLife - [Discussion] Last Man Standing - RaGEZONE Forums

really ez game , most of players doesnt know how to jump shoot lol

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
at least it is something different to lose my time at.. instead of seeing same poop over and over and over and over again on that forums... + seein all these retarded leaches who just steal the stuff and then spam the forum with 'PLEAS FIX' type of threads.... mehhh

+ at least i can just do pew pew ;-;

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This game looks really like Warz/Aftermath etc. I bet its like a russian version or something like that? What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lol, so many stalker stuff used in it.
what S.T.A.L.K.E.R stuff you are talking about? all what you see in game like models, etc. made by that team. maybe he take some ideas but not stuff

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
trust me russian people make his own things a lot of them but although this game is in beta test looks very btf and fresh, I think they are using unity engine to get this game from 0km with mechanics like dayz and other survival games

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
trust me russian people make his own things a lot of them but although this game is in beta test looks very btf and fresh, I think they are using unity engine to get this game from 0km with mechanics like dayz and other survival games

Are you sure ? I think its eclipse.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
LMS is still running on a updated eclipse

if we actualy look into games from warz through aftermath / rotb into ss and lms...

WarZ / Infestation -> Eclipse 1.0

ROTB stress test / Aftermath / Burstfire-> Eclipse 2.0 -> added a new shaders that alowes to use a PBR based texture maps... more textures files which has much smaller size than old shader format textures... and gives better possible details...

Shattered Skies / LMS -> Eclipse 2.5 -> literaly same poop than aftermath had.. but updated shaders a bit more.. + actualy feels better than aftermath within the optimalisation

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
its more easy make the game from 0 with other engine than do a rework of warz with eclipse engine lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LMS is still running on a updated eclipse

if we actualy look into games from warz through aftermath / rotb into ss and lms...

WarZ / Infestation -> Eclipse 1.0

ROTB stress test / Aftermath / Burstfire-> Eclipse 2.0 -> added a new shaders that alowes to use a PBR based texture maps... more textures files which has much smaller size than old shader format textures... and gives better possible details...

Shattered Skies / LMS -> Eclipse 2.5 -> literaly same poop than aftermath had.. but updated shaders a bit more.. + actualy feels better than aftermath within the optimalisation
We are talking about that game :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

its more easy make the game from 0 with other engine than do a rework of warz with eclipse engine lol
Better play "Escape from tarkov" , these graphics (Unity 5), animations, .., that what I wanted to see from a "WarZ Remake". I just love it.

Back