Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Last Man Standing

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Better play "Escape from tarkov" , these graphics (Unity 5), animations, .., that what I wanted to see from a "WarZ Remake". I just love it.

honestly? i tried escape from tarkov.. the only thing i like frm that game, is the way of modding a gun.. but thats all

the only game that really mastered a feeling of a playing in a place like prypiet / charnobyl was stalker, no other game will beat that ;s

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know I think its still eclipse. Look how the characther dies, the UI is redesigned but reminds me of ISS/Aftermath combo, FPS is typical for this engine.Nonetheless is something different even with Stalker online names etc.

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
I dont know I think its still eclipse. Look how the characther dies, the UI is redesigned but reminds me of ISS/Aftermath combo, FPS is typical for this engine.Nonetheless is something different even with Stalker online names etc.
are a little similar but there is not the same ragdoll or ui, but take a look in the shaders, terrain and particle system this just look like Unity Engine
well.. I better choose to make a completely new game than make a rework of the WarZ Bugi engine since this engine doesn't support massive terrain width

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Burak DatLife - [Discussion] Last Man Standing - RaGEZONE Forums

Back