Developer of that game @Poster13
    Lol, so many stalker stuff used in it.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    302Posts

Re: [Discussion] Last Man Standing

Quote Originally Posted by balazs12 View Post
    Lol, so many stalker stuff used in it.
    what S.T.A.L.K.E.R stuff you are talking about? all what you see in game like models, etc. made by that team. maybe he take some ideas but not stuff

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    938Posts

trust me russian people make his own things a lot of them but although this game is in beta test looks very btf and fresh, I think they are using unity engine to get this game from 0km with mechanics like dayz and other survival games

MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    130Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bombillo View Post
    trust me russian people make his own things a lot of them but although this game is in beta test looks very btf and fresh, I think they are using unity engine to get this game from 0km with mechanics like dayz and other survival games
    Are you sure ? I think its eclipse.

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    150Posts

its still eclipse

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    481Posts

LMS is still running on a updated eclipse

if we actualy look into games from warz through aftermath / rotb into ss and lms...

WarZ / Infestation -> Eclipse 1.0

ROTB stress test / Aftermath / Burstfire-> Eclipse 2.0 -> added a new shaders that alowes to use a PBR based texture maps... more textures files which has much smaller size than old shader format textures... and gives better possible details...

Shattered Skies / LMS -> Eclipse 2.5 -> literaly same shit than aftermath had.. but updated shaders a bit more.. + actualy feels better than aftermath within the optimalisation
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

You cannot get rid of me THAT easly

True MemberRank
    Mar 2014 Join Date
    Mountain ViewLocation
    220Posts

Are you sure ? I think its eclipse.
    it's Unity 5, i think owner had no time (or be lazy) to create new UI and still use old idea from WarZ.
    I have TeamSpeak SDK => You have ISS server => uuuh => PM me

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    938Posts

its more easy make the game from 0 with other engine than do a rework of warz with eclipse engine lol

MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    130Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    LMS is still running on a updated eclipse

if we actualy look into games from warz through aftermath / rotb into ss and lms...

WarZ / Infestation -> Eclipse 1.0

ROTB stress test / Aftermath / Burstfire-> Eclipse 2.0 -> added a new shaders that alowes to use a PBR based texture maps... more textures files which has much smaller size than old shader format textures... and gives better possible details...

Shattered Skies / LMS -> Eclipse 2.5 -> literaly same shit than aftermath had.. but updated shaders a bit more.. + actualy feels better than aftermath within the optimalisation
    We are talking about that game :)

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    96Posts

its more easy make the game from 0 with other engine than do a rework of warz with eclipse engine lol
    Better play "Escape from tarkov" , these graphics (Unity 5), animations, .., that what I wanted to see from a "WarZ Remake". I just love it.

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    481Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrageDev View Post
    Better play "Escape from tarkov" , these graphics (Unity 5), animations, .., that what I wanted to see from a "WarZ Remake". I just love it.
    honestly? i tried escape from tarkov.. the only thing i like frm that game, is the way of modding a gun.. but thats all

the only game that really mastered a feeling of a playing in a place like prypiet / charnobyl was stalker, no other game will beat that ;s
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

You cannot get rid of me THAT easly

MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    130Posts

I dont know I think its still eclipse. Look how the characther dies, the UI is redesigned but reminds me of ISS/Aftermath combo, FPS is typical for this engine.Nonetheless is something different even with Stalker online names etc.

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    938Posts

I dont know I think its still eclipse. Look how the characther dies, the UI is redesigned but reminds me of ISS/Aftermath combo, FPS is typical for this engine.Nonetheless is something different even with Stalker online names etc.
    are a little similar but there is not the same ragdoll or ui, but take a look in the shaders, terrain and particle system this just look like Unity Engine
    well.. I better choose to make a completely new game than make a rework of the WarZ Bugi engine since this engine doesn't support massive terrain width

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    96Posts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement