[Discussion] Why there is no tv2 emulators anymore?

MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    86Posts

[Discussion] Why there is no tv2 emulators anymore?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Im just wondering why there is no tv2 emus anymore? Im really bored of this bad-optimized tv3 with shitty colorado v2 and i think its not only me. I know that there is Codex's source and everyone is making emu using this source nowadays, but it's stupid for me. And yes, i know that tv3 has less bugs etc. but lets be honest, wouldnt you like to play on Colorado v1, with that old lighting, recoil, spread, 60+fps all the time etc? I am sure that with your skills, you would have fix all these bugs in a short time.

What do you guys think?

Regards.

P.S let me know if there is someone making an professional tv2 emu, please.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    451Posts

Re: [Discussion] Why there is no tv2 emulators anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Arowsky View Post
    Im just wondering why there is no tv2 emus anymore? Im really bored of this bad-optimized tv3 with shitty colorado v2 and i think its not only me. I know that there is Codex's source and everyone is making emu using this source nowadays, but it's stupid for me. And yes, i know that tv3 has less bugs etc. but lets be honest, wouldnt you like to play on Colorado v1, with that old lighting, recoil, spread, 60+fps all the time etc? I am sure that with your skills, you would have fix all these bugs in a short time.

What do you guys think?

Regards.

P.S let me know if there is someone making an professional tv2 emu, please.

Me and Sakrom can work on a V2 Server but with a Low player base its not worth ( my idea for V2 Server is Bring back the old Alpha )
    I Wont Support Anymore....

Current Project : Days After Dead | Modeller

Infos and Tutorials For WarZ / ISS can be Found here
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYs...9Lv0ArLI3TyhhA

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    434Posts

Because most of the TerrainV2 source codes are buggy as hell compared to the Tv3 ones. And since some retard released the CodexPO soruce, we now have 10 servers a week being released that are all the exact same.

Also, I've tried running an Alpha emulator and they always fail. Trust me, nobody want's to run around for 10 hours looting and having a player pop of 3 people online when there's new games out like H1Z1, Rust, DayZ, Aftermath/ISS...

MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    86Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadowm16 View Post
    Because most of the TerrainV2 source codes are buggy as hell compared to the Tv3 ones. And since some retard released the CodexPO soruce, we now have 10 servers a week being released that are all the exact same.

Also, I've tried running an Alpha emulator and they always fail. Trust me, nobody want's to run around for 10 hours looting and having a player pop of 3 people online when there's new games out like H1Z1, Rust, DayZ, Aftermath/ISS...
    I know, thats why im saying tv2 emu, not the alpha one. Tv2 are much better and im sure that there are sources almost fully fixed (Invasion MMO, HunZ).

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    LithuaniaLocation
    92Posts

No Alpha emulators please, but try to make something like the first Doom MMO was.. Extremly agree with Arowsky about everything!
    i5 4460 @ 3.2GHz & MSi GTX 960 2GB w/ 8GB RAM & 1TB HDD

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    451Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vakaris Z View Post
    No Alpha emulators please, but try to make something like the first Doom MMO was.. Extremly agree with Arowsky about everything!
    Atm i think about to make a Real Survival server like TWD let weapons drop with atm´s and 0 - 30 bullets empty mags so u have to craft ammo if u guys know what i mean currently the server is in Alpha and open for some ppl to test
    Last edited by Kuchen; 24-10-15 at 08:49 PM.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    LithuaniaLocation
    92Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lejo55 View Post
    Atm i think about to make a Real Survival server like TWD let weapons drop with atm´s and 0 - 30 bullets empty mags so u have to craft ammo if u guys know what i mean currently the server is in Alpha and open for some ppl to test
    Just saying but you there's no point for making survival, hard emulators, they gonna die so fast because no one gonna play it, because people prefer PvP, just saying.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    451Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vakaris Z View Post
    Just saying but you there's no point for making survival, hard emulators, they gonna die so fast because no one gonna play it, because people prefer PvP, just saying.
    i know but idc i do it for fun and i already have 10 players so i think its the player base PVP servers with 1 - 3 players die 2 : )

( i also think about a PVP mode but i dont like the idea )

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    LithuaniaLocation
    92Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lejo55 View Post
    i know but idc i do it for fun and i already have 10 players so i think its the player base PVP servers with 1 - 3 players die 2 : )

( i also think about a PVP mode but i dont like the idea )
    Nowadays the best things is to make an PVP emulator.

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    13Posts

As the previous thread got deleted, im asking here if someone is making or want to make an tv2 server without all that tv3 bullshit. If you do, let me know please :)

Advertisement