Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Why there is no tv2 emulators anymore?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im just wondering why there is no tv2 emus anymore? Im really bored of this bad-optimized tv3 with crappy colorado v2 and i think its not only me. I know that there is Codex's source and everyone is making emu using this source nowadays, but it's stupid for me. And yes, i know that tv3 has less bugs etc. but lets be honest, wouldnt you like to play on Colorado v1, with that old lighting, recoil, spread, 60+fps all the time etc? I am sure that with your skills, you would have fix all these bugs in a short time.

What do you guys think?

Regards.

P.S let me know if there is someone making an professional tv2 emu, please.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Im just wondering why there is no tv2 emus anymore? Im really bored of this bad-optimized tv3 with crappy colorado v2 and i think its not only me. I know that there is Codex's source and everyone is making emu using this source nowadays, but it's stupid for me. And yes, i know that tv3 has less bugs etc. but lets be honest, wouldnt you like to play on Colorado v1, with that old lighting, recoil, spread, 60+fps all the time etc? I am sure that with your skills, you would have fix all these bugs in a short time.

What do you guys think?

Regards.

P.S let me know if there is someone making an professional tv2 emu, please.

Me and Sakrom can work on a V2 Server but with a Low player base its not worth ( my idea for V2 Server is Bring back the old Alpha )

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Because most of the TerrainV2 source codes are buggy as hell compared to the Tv3 ones. And since some Special person released the CodexPO soruce, we now have 10 servers a week being released that are all the exact same.

Also, I've tried running an Alpha emulator and they always fail. Trust me, nobody want's to run around for 10 hours looting and having a player pop of 3 people online when there's new games out like H1Z1, Rust, DayZ, Aftermath/ISS...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because most of the TerrainV2 source codes are buggy as hell compared to the Tv3 ones. And since some Special person released the CodexPO soruce, we now have 10 servers a week being released that are all the exact same.

Also, I've tried running an Alpha emulator and they always fail. Trust me, nobody want's to run around for 10 hours looting and having a player pop of 3 people online when there's new games out like H1Z1, Rust, DayZ, Aftermath/ISS...

I know, thats why im saying tv2 emu, not the alpha one. Tv2 are much better and im sure that there are sources almost fully fixed (Invasion MMO, HunZ).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No Alpha emulators please, but try to make something like the first Doom MMO was.. Extremly agree with Arowsky about everything!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No Alpha emulators please, but try to make something like the first Doom MMO was.. Extremly agree with Arowsky about everything!

Atm i think about to make a Real Survival server like TWD let weapons drop with atm´s and 0 - 30 bullets empty mags so u have to craft ammo if u guys know what i mean currently the server is in Alpha and open for some ppl to test

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Atm i think about to make a Real Survival server like TWD let weapons drop with atm´s and 0 - 30 bullets empty mags so u have to craft ammo if u guys know what i mean currently the server is in Alpha and open for some ppl to test
Just saying but you there's no point for making survival, hard emulators, they gonna die so fast because no one gonna play it, because people prefer PvP, just saying.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just saying but you there's no point for making survival, hard emulators, they gonna die so fast because no one gonna play it, because people prefer PvP, just saying.

i know but idc i do it for fun and i already have 10 players so i think its the player base PVP servers with 1 - 3 players die 2 : )

( i also think about a PVP mode but i dont like the idea )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know but idc i do it for fun and i already have 10 players so i think its the player base PVP servers with 1 - 3 players die 2 : )

( i also think about a PVP mode but i dont like the idea )
Nowadays the best things is to make an PVP emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the previous thread got deleted, im asking here if someone is making or want to make an tv2 server without all that tv3 shenanigans. If you do, let me know please :)

Back