Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DISCUSSION] VOIP - Voice Over IP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whoa... and what you think about the raknet?
Its integrated to the source, and the server peers communicate with raknet... make interface for voice chat, and the servers can broadcast that to peers...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Speex and fmod supported too (and uncompressed direct sound, but ....... :) )

I dont know about fmod's quality...
I say only the system is already finished in the source, and can be used to voicechat..

And you dont need to run a ts3 server inside your gameserver :)

Nobody
Reaction score
Speex and fmod supported too (and uncompressed direct sound, but ....... :) )

I dont know about fmod's quality...
I say only the system is already finished in the source, and can be used to voicechat..

And you dont need to run a ts3 server inside your gameserver :)
Fmod's isnt so good, StarCraft II uses this and every Update on OS ( Mac and Windows ) it has flaws or even being required not work on system updates :)

The raknet like u say already finish on source, its just enable :)
But i tink TS3 is better :p

Reaction score
Fmod's isnt so good, StarCraft II uses this and every Update on OS ( Mac and Windows ) it has flaws or even being required not work on system updates :)

The raknet like u say already finish on source, its just enable :)
But i tink TS3 is better :p

rakenet is the most stupid poop i have ever seen ( warz source code use the free version ), in the other side who can pay 5000$ for TS3 from private server and why not try to use , or something similar.

Nobody
Reaction score
rakenet is the most stupid poop i have ever seen ( warz source code use the free version ), in the other side who can pay 5000$ for TS3 from private server and why not try to use , or something similar.
Quality??? >_>
Each can do the way you want, my friend already have TS3 License so i can make on TS3, but how dont have? They can try use the raknet and is not as expensive as TS3 ( ) each can have their way...

Just gave an opinion that fmod is a poop ^^

Each one does what he can.....

I find it funny that all use the stolen files and want buy original programs to create something that already exists in the game....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back